Always a favorite, Easy Crabmeat Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / easy, not a lot!
Sorry Easy Crabmeat Casserole has no pic.
Easy Crabmeat Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli cuts or 1 pound fresh steamed 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cauliflower florets or 1 pound fresh steamed, 1 large onion, chopped, 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, 2 tablespoons flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1 1/4 cups milk, 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese with chives,
- Eggplant Casserole Supreme Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 large eggplant, chopped into small pieces, 1 large onion, chopped, 2 cloves garlic, minced, 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, 2 pounds ground beef, 1 box rotini noodles, 1 large jar spaghetti sauce, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese METHOD: Brown ground meat. Drain grease and set aside., Sauté eggplant and onions in margarine. When onions are transparent and e
- Bean and Sausage Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 baked beans recipe, uncooked, 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed 1 (14 ounce) package butterball turkey polska kielbasa, cut into 1/4 inch rounds METHOD: Mix kidney beans and sausage into baked beans. Place in a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish and bake at 350F for 60 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Serve as is or on top of hot cooked rice.
- Low Fat Mashed Potato Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled, --about 5, --cut into 2-inch chunks, 6 cups shredded green cabbage, --1 small head, 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened, -- cut into pieces, 1 teaspoon salt, -- plus more to taste, 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions, freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 1 cup grated extra-sharp cheddar cheese METHOD: 1.Preheat oven to 425°F., Lightly o
- Farmers Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3 cups frozen shredded hash browns, thawed, 3/4 cup shredded monterey jack with jalapeño peppers, 1 cup diced fully cooked ham or canadian bacon, 1/4 cup sliced green onions, 4 beaten eggs, 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk or regular milk, 1/4 teaspoon pepper 1/8 teaspoon salt METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., Grease a 2-quart square baking dish. Arrange potatoes evenly in