Remember grannies recipes? If she made Creamy Balsamic-Honey Dressing, the recipe didn’t come from some new idea made up for online ratings. Some of these recipes have been in my family for generations. My gran was born 1896. If you like Easy food then we have plenty of recipes including more dressing / creamy recipes.
Sorry for the lack of pictures for this Creamy Balsamic-Honey Dressing – coming asap.
Creamy Balsamic-Honey Dressing Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword dressing
- Low Fat Mustard Dressing RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar, 1 teaspoon stone ground or dijon style mustard, up to 2, 1 clove garlic, pressed, orange and lemon vinegrette, 4 ounces wine vinegar, 4 tablespoons lemon juice, 4 tablespoons orange juice, 1 lemon, grated , rind of, 1/2 teaspoon french mustard, 1 pinch garlic salt, frashly ground black pepper METHOD: Whisk all ingredients together., Use as a dressin
- Low Fat Yogurt Cheese Dressing RecipeIngredients: 1 cup yogurt, or buttermilk, 1 1/2 cups yogurt cheese, 2 tablespoons vinegar, up to 3, 3 garlic cloves, minced, 1 teaspoon dried dill weed, salt, to taste pepper, to METHOD: Make the yogurt cheese by draining yogurt in cheesecloth until it's thick enough to call cheese., Mix with other ingredients + refrigerate., Be sure to use only yogurt that doesn't contain gelatin because yog
- Low Fat Italian Dressing RecipeIngredients: 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon chopped onion, 1/4 cup water, 2 tablespoons frozen apple juice concentrate, 1 clove garlic, cut in half, 1 teaspoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried basil, 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried oregano, 1 pinch white pepper, 2 canned artichoke hearts, packed in water, rinsed METHOD: combine all ingredients in blender, or food processor, and
- Easy Taco Salad with Cumin Limecilantro Dressing RecipeIngredients: makes 2 to 3 large salads, cumin-lime-cilantro dressing, ¼ cup fresh lime juice, ¼ teaspoon minced garlic (half a small clove), ½ teaspoon ground cumin, heaping ¼ teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons sugar, 1 tablespoon minced cilantro leaves, 6 tablespoons olive oil, salad, one 15-ounce can pinto beans or black beans (about 1½ cups cooked beans), 1 pound romaine lettuce (a large head or hear
- Fruit Nut Dressing Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (6 ounce) bag seasoned stuffing, 1/2 cup dried plums (prunes), 1/2 cup chopped almonds, 1/2 cup chopped celery, 1/2 cup chopped apple, 1/2 cup sweet cranberries, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, 1/2 cup chardonnay wine or apple juice METHOD: Combine all ingredients with the melted butter then stir wine in gradually. Spoon into 2 1/2 or 3 quart greased c