Remember grannies recipes? If she made Delightfully Spiced Carrots, the recipe didn’t come from some new idea made up for online ratings. Some of these recipes have been in my family for generations. My gran was born 1896. If you like Easy food then we have plenty of recipes including more spiced / carrots recipes.
Sorry for the lack of pictures for this Delightfully Spiced Carrots – coming asap.
Delightfully Spiced Carrots Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword spiced
- Low Fat Spiced Apple Crisp RecipeIngredients: nonstick cooking spray, 6 medium apples, cored, -- pared and diced, 14 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk, 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 1 cup granola METHOD: 1.Preheat oven to 400°F., Spray a 9-inch-square baking pan with cooking spray., 2.Place sliced apples in prepared pan., In small bowl, combine milk, cinnamo
- Low Fat Spiced Beef And Rice Salad RecipeIngredients: 1 pound well-trimmed boneless beef top sirloin, -- steak, --cut 1 inch thick METHOD: 2 teaspoons spicy seasoning mix, divided salt, to taste 2 cups cooked rice 1 medium orange, peeled and -- sectioned -- or red apple, cored --cut into 3/4-inch pieces 2 green onions, thinly sliced , -- (up to 3) 1/4 cup coarsely chopped toasted walnuts, optional 1., Heat a 10-inch nonstick skillet
- Low Fat Spiced Apple cranberry Pie RecipeIngredients: 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar, divided, 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, -- plus more for rolling, 1 refrigerated pie crust, --from a 15-ounce box, 2 pounds tart cooking apples, peeled, -- cored and sliced, --about 7 cups, 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons apple jelly, melted, confectioners' sugar, opti
- Low Fat Middle Eastern Grilled Duckling With Couscous And Spiced RecipeIngredients: ***MARINADE***, 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, 1 teaspoon anise seeds, 1/3 cup chopped onion, 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic, 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 3/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger, 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt, 3 cups duckling breasts, --cut into 1-inch pieces, ***VEGETABLES***, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, 1/2 cup chopped onions, 1 tables
- Indian Spiced Yoghurt RecipeIngredients: 1 pint (570ml) plain yoghurt , 4 tablespoon milk , 1 teaspoon salt , 1/2 teaspoon garam masala , 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder METHOD: Put all the ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.