Remember grannies recipes? If she made Mashed Potatoes, the recipe didn’t come from some new idea made up for online ratings. Some of these recipes have been in my family for generations. My gran was born 1896. If you like Easy food then we have plenty of recipes including more potatoes / mashed recipes.
Sorry for the lack of pictures for this Mashed Potatoes – coming asap.
Mashed Potatoes Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword potatoes
- Low Fat Baked Potatoes With Red Pepper And Cheddar Topping RecipeIngredients: 4 baking potatoes, 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1 cup sliced red bell peppers, 1/2 cup sliced red onions, salt, to taste, pepper, to taste, 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt, divided, 1 1/3 cups grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided, 4 teaspoons sliced green onions, divided METHOD: 1.Bake potatoes following Basic Recipe., 2.Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium heat, heat oil., Sauté
- Spanish Roasted Rack of Lamb with Potatoes RecipeIngredients: 4 yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into ¼-inch-thick rounds, 8 garlic cloves, peeled, 16 pearl onions, peeled, 4 fresh rosemary sprigs, 4 fresh thyme sprigs, 3 tablespoons spanish extra-virgin olive oil, sea salt to taste, 2 french-cut racks of lamb, about 10 ounces each, ½ cup dry white wine METHOD: Preheat the oven to 450°F., Toss the potato slices, garlic, onions, rosemary,
- Cheddar Parmesan Potatoes Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup butter or margarine, 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, 2 cups milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, 5 cups sliced, cooked and peeled potatoes 1/4 cup bread crumbs METHOD: In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add milk; cook and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens. Remove from heat and a
- Scalloped Potatoes and Franks Dinner RecipeIngredients: 5 cups thinly sliced potatoes, 1 1/4 cups thinly, sliced onions, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 pound frankfurters, 2 tablespoons flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce, 1/4 pound cheddar cheese, cut into chunks, 2 tablespoons chopped parsley METHOD: Cook potatoes and onions with 2 teaspoons salt in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain. Slice franks; mix p
- Easy Boiled Parsley Potatoes RecipeIngredients: makes 4 to 5 servings, this recipe is vegan when made with olive oil., 2 pounds (about 30) red creamer potatoes, salt for the cooking water, a handful or two of flat-leaf parsley sprigs, 3 tablespoons butter or olive oil (or a combination), ¾ teaspoon salt METHOD: 1. Rinse The Potatoes In A Strainer Or Colander Under Running Water, Then Shake Off The Excess Water. Pat The Potatoe