Remember grannies recipes? If she made Meatballs, the recipe didn’t come from some new idea made up for online ratings. Some of these recipes have been in my family for generations. My gran was born 1896. If you like Easy food then we have plenty of recipes including more meatballs / easy recipes.
Sorry for the lack of pictures for this Meatballs – coming asap.
More Seafood Recipes with keyword meatballs
- Italian Meatballs RecipeIngredients: 1 pound minced steak, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated, 1 pound ground pork, 4 garlic cloves* (4 to 6), 3 while, smilin' eggs, salt and pepper to taste, 1 1/2 cup bread crumbs*, fresh basil leaves*** METHOD: * Or enough to hold the mixture together. Try to use leftover French or Italian bread, and whole wheat crumbs work well also. ** Chopped very fine *** If you have them on hand
- Easy Spaghetti and Meatballs RecipeIngredients: serves 4 to 6, one 24-ounce jar prepared tomato sauce, or about 3 cups, homemade italian tomato sauce, meatballs , salt for the pasta water, 1 pound spaghetti, 3 tablespoons olive oil, grated parmesan cheese, freshly ground black pepper, red pepper flakes, a handful or two of chopped flat-leaf parsley METHOD: 1. Pour The Tomato Sauce Over The Meatballs In The Pot They Cooked In.
- Italian Basic Meatballs RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground beef, 1/4 cup milk, 1 lg egg, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 cup onion, chopped, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce METHOD: Mix all the ingredients together. Shape mixture by Tablespoonfuls into 1 1/2" balls. (For ease in shaping the meatball, occasionally wet your hands with cold water.) TO COOK IN A SKILLET: Heat 1 Tbls salad o
- Italian Spaghetti and Meatballs RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pound minced beef, 1 garlic clove, minced, 1 egg, beaten lightly, 3 tablespoon oil, 3/4 cup dried bread crumbs, 3 tablespoon parsley, minced, 1/4 teaspoon pepper freshly ground, 1 1/2 tablespoon basil, crumbled, Spaghetti METHOD: 1. Combine the beef, bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, basil, egg, and pepper Mix thoroughly and shape into balls 1 inch in diameter. Melt the oil in
- Low Fat Turkey Meatballs And Peppers RecipeIngredients: 12 ounces ground turkey, 1/2 cup whole-wheat bread crumbs, 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder, 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, divided, 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided, 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, nonstick cooking spray, 2 cups red and green bell pepper strips, 14 1/2 ounces canned tomatoes, broken up, 1 teaspoon crushed dried oregano, 8 ounces penne, c