Remember grannies recipes? If she made New Orleans Shrimp Toss Prep, the recipe didn’t come from some new idea made up for online ratings. Some of these recipes have been in my family for generations. My gran was born 1896. If you like Easy food then we have plenty of recipes including more shrimp / new recipes.
Sorry for the lack of pictures for this New Orleans Shrimp Toss Prep – coming asap.
New Orleans Shrimp Toss Prep Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword shrimp
- Company Shrimp Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup chopped celery, 1/2 cup chopped green pepper, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 cups rice, cooked, dash of red pepper, 2 to 3 cups shrimp, cooked and cleaned, 2 cans cream of shrimp soup, 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted, 1/4 cup dry sherry, paprika (for garnish) METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Sauté celery and pepper in butter until soft. Add to other ingredients in greased
- Italian Shrimp Salad RecipeIngredients: METHOD:
- Low Fat Shrimp And Feta Pasta Salad RecipeIngredients: 1 pound small paste shells, 2 tablespoons low-calorie margarine, 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 2 cups low-fat milk, 2 medium tomatoes, chopped, 1 cup cubed feta cheese, 1 pound small shrimp, cooked, 1 green bell pepper, chopped, 1/2 cup drained black dives, pitted and sliced, 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, 2 cloves garlic, minced, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon b
- Italian Shrimp Spaghetti Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/2 pound butter, 1 onion, chopped, 2 cloves garlic, chopped, 1/2 bell pepper, 2 tablespoons crab boil, 4 pounds shrimp, 1/2 cup parsley, chopped, 1 tablespoon garlic powder, 2 bay leaves, 1 egg, 1 pound spaghetti or other pasta parmesan cheese METHOD: Melt butter. Sauté chopped onion, garlic cloves and bell pepper. Peel and clean shrimp; add shrimp, parsley, garlic powder, bay l
- Oven Baked Shrimp Stroganoff Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1 (8 ounce) package medium egg noodles, 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream, 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted, 1 teaspoon dill weed, 1/4 cup sliced green onions, 1/4 cup sliced black olives, 1 cup (4 ounce) shredded cheddar cheese, divided 1 (16 ounce) package frozen shrimp (peeled and deveined), thawed and drained METHOD: Cook noodles; drain and set aside., Combine s