Remember grannies recipes? If she made Pan-Seared Garlic Prawns, the recipe didn’t come from some new idea made up for online ratings. Some of these recipes have been in my family for generations. My gran was born 1896. If you like Easy food then we have plenty of recipes including more garlic / prawns recipes.
Sorry for the lack of pictures for this Pan-Seared Garlic Prawns – coming asap.
Pan-Seared Garlic Prawns Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword garlic
- Low Fat Mushrooms And Pasta In Garlic Parmesan Sauce RecipeIngredients: 1 pound rotelle (corkscrew) pasta, 1 tablespoon minced garlic, 2 tablespoons butter, 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced, 13 3/4 ounces chicken broth, --1 can, 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, 2 cups zucchini, --cut in 1- by 1/4-inch pieces, 8 ounces cooked ham, --in 1 1/2-by 1/2-inch strips, 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes, 1/4 cup grated parme
- Low Fat Garlic Mashed Potatoes RecipeIngredients: 4 pounds potatoes, -- peeled, --cut in 1-inch chunks, 12 medium potatoes, 3 cups low-fat milk, 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, 9 cloves garlic, minced, salt and pepper, to taste METHOD: 1.In large saucepan, over high heat, boil potatoes in 2 inches water, covered, about 20 minutes, or until tender; drain thoroughly., Shake potatoes in pan over low heat 1 to 2 minutes to dry th
- Italian Pasta with Garlic Butter RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup white wine, salt and pepper to taste, 1/2 cup Olive Oil, 16oz Pasta, cooked, 2oz Butter, 2 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley, 3 tablespoon chopped garlic, Grated Parmesan METHOD: Melt the butter in olive oil. Add garlic and sautee for 5 min on low. Add wine and simmer for 5 min. Toss with pasta and garnish with parsley. Serve hot with grated cheese on the side. Serve with
- Low Fat Roasted Garlic Spread RecipeIngredients: 2 heads garlic, -- papery outer skin removed, 20 melba rounds or toasts METHOD: 1. Wrap each head of garlic in aluminum foil. Bake at 350°F for 1 hour., 2. Separate garlic cloves. Squeeze garlic out of the skin. Spread thinly on melba, rounds or toasts., Makes 20 servings. Preparation time: About 15 to 18 minutes. Cooking time: About 1, hour., Per serving: About 14 cal, 1 g pro,
- Low Fat Really Low-fat Garlic Bread RecipeIngredients: 4 large clov garlic, 1 teaspoon olive oil preferably extra-virgin, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 baguette, cut in half, -- lengthwise METHOD: 1.Preheat oven to 450°F., Put garlic in a small saucepan with enough cold water to cover and bring to a simmer over low heat., Cook 3 minutes and drain., 2.In a small bowl, mash the cooked garlic, oil and salt with the back of a spoon until a smoo