Remember grannies recipes? If she made Pasta Shells with Chickpeas and Arugula, the recipe didn’t come from some new idea made up for online ratings. Some of these recipes have been in my family for generations. My gran was born 1896. If you like Easy food then we have plenty of recipes including more pasta / chickpea recipes.
Sorry for the lack of pictures for this Pasta Shells with Chickpeas and Arugula – coming asap.
Pasta Shells with Chickpeas and Arugula Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword pasta
- Italian Pepper Pasta RecipeIngredients: 1 red pepper, julienned, 3 cloves garlic, minced, 1 yellow pepper, julienned, 1 dash tabasco sauce, 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms, 2 large s tomatoes, skins, salt and pepper, to taste, 3 tablespoon tomato paste, 1 handful chopped parsley, 1 package pepperoni, chopped, olive oil, removed and chopped METHOD: Saute' garlic and peppers in a small amount of olive oil. Add remaining ingredi
- Low Fat Pasta Cheese And Vegetable Salad RecipeIngredients: 2 cups rotini, -- and/or penne or other pasta, 2 cups broccoli flowerets, 1 1/2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, -- cut into small cubes, 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered, 1 green and/or red sweet pepper, chopped, 2 green onions, thinly sliced, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar, 3 tablespoons fresh basil, snipped, or 1/2, -- teaspoon dried, -- basil, crushed, 1/4 te
- Italian Pasta with Primavera Sauce RecipeIngredients: heavy cream, reggiano parmesan, grated, butter, salt black pepper to taste. METHOD: Mix all the ingredients together in a saucepan until melted and smooth. Taste, adjust seasonings pour over hot angel hair or linguine that has been tossed with steamed-----> vegetables (sliced carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, yellow squash (seeds removed), snap peas, snow peas, red bell p
- Italian Mushrooms with Pasta RecipeIngredients: 3 tablespoon unsalted butter, pepper to taste, 8oz Musrooms, 12oz ounce spaghetti, 1/2 cup cream, 1/2 cup grated italian cheese, 1/2 cup white wine METHOD:
- Taco Pasta Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground beef, 1 packet taco seasoning mix, 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, 1 large onion, chopped 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped, 1 (12 ounce) box shell pasta, 2 (14.5 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, 1 (11 ounce) jar chunky salsa, 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated, divided METHOD: In large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef and drain off excess