Remember grannies recipes? If she made Penne with Broccoli and Pesto, the recipe didn’t come from some new idea made up for online ratings. Some of these recipes have been in my family for generations. My gran was born 1896. If you like Easy food then we have plenty of recipes including more broccoli / pesto recipes.
Sorry for the lack of pictures for this Penne with Broccoli and Pesto – coming asap.
Penne with Broccoli and Pesto Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword broccoli
- Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli cuts or 1 pound fresh steamed 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cauliflower florets or 1 pound fresh steamed, 1 large onion, chopped, 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, 2 tablespoons flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1 1/4 cups milk, 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese with chives,
- Low Fat Chickpeas With Broccoli Rabe RecipeIngredients: 1 pound broccoli rabe, trimmed,, --washed & cut into 1-inch pieces, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 3 cloves garlic, peeled, -- and thinly sliced, 2 cups cooked chick peas, 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes, salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste METHOD: 1.Bring a pot of salted water to a boil., Add the broccoli rabe and cook until almost tender, about 5 minutes., Drain well., 2.In a
- Seafood Herbed Pollock And Broccoli RecipeIngredients: 1 package frozen broccoli spears -- (10-oz.), 2 pollock fillets -- (3 to 5 oz. each), 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1/8 teaspoon oregano -- crushed, 1/8 teaspoon thyme -- crushed, 1 tablespoon minced parsley METHOD: Microwave Directions: Place broccoli in shallow microwave safe dish. Cover with waxed paper and microcook at high 3 minutes. Separate spears; place pollock in dish with broc
- Easy Chicken Broccoli Divan RecipeIngredients: 4 cups fresh or frozen broccoli, 4 boneless chicken breast halves, 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) METHOD:
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole RecipeIngredients: 5 boxes frozen chopped broccoli, 1 pound velveeta cheese, salt, black pepper, garlic powder (all to taste), 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, 1 stack ritz crackerscook broccoli. METHOD: Melt 1 stick butter and Velveeta cheese (careful not to burn). Season broccoli. Add cheese mixture., Crumble crackers and mix throughout, saving some for the top. Dot casserole with remaining butter.