Recipe Category: Lunch-Dinner
- 1: 16 ounce bag coleslaw mix
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, de-shelled/shelled/no shells
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 2: 3 ounce bags ramen* (any flavor, spice addition optional)
- 5 stalks of scallions, sliced
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- In a large bowl, place coleslaw mix, sunflower seeds, sliced almonds, crushed ramen and scallions.
- In a large measuring cup, add vegetable oil, vinegar, and sugar.
- Whisk together.
- Don’t worry if the sugar will not completely dissolve.
- Pour oil mixture over the coleslaw mix and toss everything together with a large spatula until everything is coated well.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Serve cold or room temperature.
Popular Lunch-Dinner Recipes
Full List of Lunch-Dinner Recipes
Popular Dinner Recipes
Full List of Dinner Recipes