Remember grannies recipes? If she made Spinach with Garlic, the recipe didn’t come from some new idea made up for online ratings. Some of these recipes have been in my family for generations. My gran was born 1896. If you like Easy food then we have plenty of recipes including more spinach / garlic recipes.
Sorry for the lack of pictures for this Spinach with Garlic – coming asap.
Spinach with Garlic Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword spinach
- Indian Spinach & Vegetable Delight RecipeIngredients: cups chopped spinach , 100g mixed vegetables (carrots, potatoes, eggplants, cabbage and French beans) , 50g tomatoes , 1 medium-sized onion, sliced , 1" ginger, minced , 3 green chilies, Minced , 1/2 tsp turmeric powder , 1 tsp coriander powder , Salt to taste METHOD: Mix together all the above ingredients and put in a pan with 1 cup of water. Cook till the vegetables t
- Low Fat Spinach Herb Sauce RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh spinach, 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh parsley, 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh sorrel, 1 cup cholesterol-free, reduced-calorie mayonnaise or salad, dressing, 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt METHOD: Place all ingredients in blender or food processor., Cover and blend or process until smooth., Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour or until chilled., Serve with co
- Low Fat Fruited Spinach Salad With Current Vinaigrette RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup currant jelly, 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar, 8 cups cleaned spinach leaves, stems removed, 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved, 11 ounces mandarin orange sections, drained, 4 green onions, sliced METHOD: For vinaigrette, combine currant jelly and vinegar in a small saucepan., Stir over medium-low heat just till jelly melts and mixture is smooth., Chill in the freezer for 1
- Seafood Scallops In Cream Sauce With Spinach Fettuccine RecipeIngredients: 1 ounce mushrooms -- sliced, 1/2 ounce butter, 4 ounces scallops -- thawed, 4 ounces cream sauce, 1 1/2 cups spinach fettuccine noodles -- cooked al dente, Parmesan cheese -- grated, Parsley -- chopped, CREAM SAUCE, 1/4 cup shallots -- minced, 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic -- minced, 1 1/2 ounces butter, 2 ounces dry vermouth, 1 1/3 quarts heavy cream, 1/2 ounce lemon juice, Salt and white
- Indian Mustard & Spinach Curry RecipeIngredients: 1 kg sarson (mustard greens), chopped finely , 1/4 kg spinach, chopped finely , 2 cms piece ginger, minced , cloves garlic, minced , 2 green chilies, minced , 2 red chilies , 2 tbsp gram flour, sieved , 1 tbsp butter , tbsp ghee or butter , Salt to taste METHOD: Boil both the mustard greens and spinach leaves till soft. Remove excess water and mash the leafy vegetables