Remember grannies recipes? If she made Steak Fajitas, the recipe didn’t come from some new idea made up for online ratings. Some of these recipes have been in my family for generations. My gran was born 1896. If you like Easy food then we have plenty of recipes including more steak / fajitas recipes.
Sorry for the lack of pictures for this Steak Fajitas – coming asap.
Steak Fajitas Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword steak
- Swiss Steak Sour Cream Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil, 1 cup diced onions, 1 cup sliced mushroom caps, 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour, 1 1/2 cups water, 2 envelopes instant beef broth and seasoning mix, 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce, 1/4 teaspoon paprika, dash of pepper, 4 (5 ounce) beef top or bottom round steaks, broiled until rare, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 tablespo
- Portuguese Style Turkey Steaks RecipeIngredients: 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour, 1 tsp. ground cumin, 1 tsp. paprika, 2 to 3 tbsp. olive oil or cooking oil, 1/2 c. chopped red or green sweet pepper, 1/4 c. chopped celery, 1/4 c. sliced green onion, 1 clove garlic, minced, 1/4 c. sliced pitted ripe olives, 1/4 c. sliced pimiento-stuffed olives, 1/2 c. dry red wine, 1/2 tsp. cornstarch METHOD: Rinse turkey; pat dry. Place each breast
- Portuguese Style Steak RecipeIngredients: 4 pieces steak*, 1 lg. onion, sliced, 1 c. white wine, 1 tsp. crushed red pepper, 1 garlic clove, chopped, 1 tbsp. paprika, 1 tsp. salt, 4 eggs METHOD: *London Broil, Sirloin strip Marinate steak for 6 hours., In large skillet fry steak and onions together., After about 20 minutes, pour marinade in skillet; cook until absorbed., When done, drop raw egg over each steak and cover a
- Low Fat Gingered Flank Steak RecipeIngredients: 1 1 1/2 pound lean beef flank steak, 1/3 cup lemon juice, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce, 2 teaspoons grated gingerroot or, 1 teaspoon ground ginger, 2 cloves garlic, crushed METHOD: Trim fat from beef steak., Cut both sides of beef into diamond pattern 1/8-inch deep., Place in shallow glass or plastic dish., Mix remaining ingredients; pour over beef., Cov
- Low Fat Low-fat Marinated Flank Steak With Citrus Salsa RecipeIngredients: 3/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed, -- or grapefruit juice concentrate, 1 jalapeo peppers (to 2), -- seeded and finely chopped, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 cup water, 1 beef flank steak (1-1 1/2 lbs.), 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions, 2 tablespoons snipped parsley, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 Dash salt, 2 oranges, -- peeled, seeded and chopped, 1