Remember grannies recipes? If she made Stir-Fried Broccoli Beef, the recipe didn’t come from some new idea made up for online ratings. Some of these recipes have been in my family for generations. My gran was born 1896. If you like Easy food then we have plenty of recipes including more beef / broccoli recipes.
Sorry for the lack of pictures for this Stir-Fried Broccoli Beef – coming asap.
Stir-Fried Broccoli Beef Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword beef
- Easy Old-Fashioned Beef Stew RecipeIngredients: makes 6 to 8 servings, 3 pounds boneless beef chuck, ¾ teaspoon salt, freshly ground black pepper, 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil (possibly a little more), 2 medium red or yellow onions, chopped, 3 tablespoons unbleached all-purpose flour, 3 to 4 cups beef broth (boxed, canned, or reconstituted from bouillon), 1 tablespoon tomato paste, 1 tablespoon minced garlic (about 3 good-sized cl
- Low Fat Perfect Grilled Beef Burgers RecipeIngredients: mango salsa, -- or crisp and spicy cabbage relish, -- or basil marinated tomatoes, 1 1/2 pound lean ground beef, salt and ground black pepper, optional, 6 hamburger buns, split METHOD: 1.Prepare Mango Salsa, Crisp and Spicy Cabbage Relish or Basil Marinated Tomatoes; set aside in refrigerator., 2.Preheat grill according to manufacturer's instructions., Shape ground beef into six
- Chines Beef and Beansprouts Dinner RecipeIngredients: 2 to 3 pounds ground beef, browned, 1/2 cup uncooked instant rice, 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup hot water, 1/3 cup celery or green bell pepper, chopped, 1/3 cup chopped onion, pepper to taste, 1 (14 ounce) can bean sprouts, drained, 1/4 cup soy sauce, 1 (10 ounce) can mushrooms, drained, 1 (2 3/4 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- Portuguese Beef Stew Portuguese Style RecipeIngredients: 1 lb. stew meat, Potatoes, 1 sm. onion, 3 sm. cloves garlic, 1/2 c. white wine, 2 tbsp. tomato paste, Pepper and salt to taste METHOD: In a pan add a little cooking oil, let it get hot., Then add the stew meat., The flame should be low., Let meat brown, then cut up the onion and add it to the meat, also add the garlic, and wine., Make sure to stir every once in a while., Also, ad
- Beef Bacon Beans Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/2 pound sliced bacon, 1 pound ground beef, 1 large onion, 1 cup catsup, 1/2 pound brown sugar, 1 (32 ounce) can pork and beans METHOD: In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain; crumble and set aside., Drain drippings from skillet. Brown the beef; drain. Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes., Combine catsup and brown sugar; stir into beef