Remember grannies recipes? If she made Vegan Mushroom Zucchini Ragout Over Creamy Polenta, the recipe didn’t come from some new idea made up for online ratings. Some of these recipes have been in my family for generations. My gran was born 1896. If you like Easy food then we have plenty of recipes including more mushrooms / creamy recipes.
Sorry for the lack of pictures for this Vegan Mushroom Zucchini Ragout Over Creamy Polenta – coming asap.
Vegan Mushroom Zucchini Ragout Over Creamy Polenta Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword mushrooms
- Low Fat Artichoke And Wild Mushroom Stir-fry RecipeIngredients: 3 medium california artichokes, lemon juice, nonstick cooking spray, 1 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms, -- or white mushrooms, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1 garlic clove, minced, 3 tablespoons dry white wine, -- or water, 3 tablespoons chicken broth, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, salt, to taste, black pepper, to taste METHOD: 1.Bend back outer petals of artichokes until they snap o
- Low Fat Mushroom And Leek Quiche RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 cups hot cooked rice, 1 egg white or, 2 tablespoons cholesterol-free egg, product, 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh, mushrooms (about 4 ounces), 1 cup thinly sliced leek (about 1, small), 1/2 cup shredded lowfat Swiss cheese, -- (2 ounces), 2/3 cup mashed soft tofu, 2/3 cup skim milk, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 5 egg whites or, 3/4 cup cholesterol-free egg produ
- Seafood Halibut With Mushroom & Shrimp Sauce RecipeIngredients: 2 1/2 lb White fish -- such as halibut, -or cod, snapper, pollock, 1 tb Salt, 3 Bay leaves, 1 Onion -- sliced, 1 t Thyme, 1/2 ts Onion powder, 1/2 ts Celery seed, 1 c Celery leaves, 1/3 lb Mushrooms, -----SAUCE-----, 2 tb Butter, 3 tb Sherry, 18 Shrimp, 1 Garlic clove, 1/4 c Butter, 1/2 c Flour, 1/8 ts Pepper, 1/4 ts Celery salt, 1/4 ts Onion powder, 1 Chicken bouillon cube, 1 1/2 c
- Italian Mushroom Pasta RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pound assorted trimmed mushrooms, 1/4 cup sherry or madeira, 2 tablespoon unsalted butter, 1/2 cup whipping cream, 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic, 12 ounce fresh pasta or 8 ounces drie, 1 tablespoon finely minced shallots or on, grated cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt METHOD: Here is a pasta from the LA TIMES; 11/29/91 issue. The is by Michael Roberts. Wipe mushrooms if necessa
- Low Fat Chicken With Leek Pear & Mushroom Sauce RecipeIngredients: 1 teaspoon butter, 1 teaspoon canola oil, 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of fat, --1 to 1 1/4 pounds total, salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, trimmed of fat, -- and cut in julienne, 2 cups thinly sliced shiitake mushroom caps, 1/2 cup thinly sliced leek, -- white part only, 1 ripe bosc or anjou pear, peeled, -- cored and ch