Remember grannies recipes? If she made Vegetable Tofu Stir-Fry with Orange Ginger Glaze, the recipe didn’t come from some new idea made up for online ratings. Some of these recipes have been in my family for generations. My gran was born 1896. If you like Easy food then we have plenty of recipes including more vegetables / oranges recipes.
Sorry for the lack of pictures for this Vegetable Tofu Stir-Fry with Orange Ginger Glaze – coming asap.
Vegetable Tofu Stir-Fry with Orange Ginger Glaze Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword vegetables
- Low Fat Hearty Turkey Vegetable Soup RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 teaspoons finely minced garlic, 35 ounces tomatoes, coarsely chopped, --1 can, 1 1/2 pound potatoes, scrubbed, -- preferably red or russet, -- cut into hunks, 2 large carrots, peeled, --cut into 4 to 5 drunks, 3/4 pounds small white onions, peeled, -- aboutl0, 2 stalks celery, cut into 1/2-inch, -- slices, 8 ounces small white mushrooms, 1 teaspoon dried thy
- Indian Vegetable Pullao RecipeIngredients: basmati rice, measured to the 450ml/ 3/4 pint level in a measuring jug , 3 tbsp olive or groundnut oil , 1/2 tsp brown mustard seeds , 1 hot green chilli, finely chopped , 100g/4oz potato, peeled and cut into 5mm/ 1/4in dice , 1/2 carrot, peeled and cut into 5mm/ 1/4in dice , 40g/11/2oz green beans, cut into 5mm/ 1/4in segments , 3g/1/2 tsp ground turmeric , 1 tsp garam masal
- Low Fat Low-fat Vegetable Lasagne RecipeIngredients: 9 pieces Lasagne, uncooked, 1 medium yellow onion (about 1 cup), chopped, 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, 2 garlic cloves, crushed, 8 ounces mushrooms (optional), sliced thin, 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped, 1 10-ounce package frozen spinach, thawed, drained thoroughly, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, 2 cups meatless tomato or spaghetti sauce, 1 15-
- Low Fat Anne Rosenzweigs Summer Chopped Vegetable Salad RecipeIngredients: 1 quart orange juice, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 3/4 teaspoons salt, 1/2 teaspoon freshy ground pepper, 1 1/4 cup carrots, --cut into 1/2-inch dice, 1 1/4 cup tomatoes, --cut into 1/2-inch dice, 1 1/4 cup zucchini, --cut into 1/2-inch dice, 1 1/4 cup cucumber, --cut into 1/2-inch dice, 1 cup jicama, --cut into 1/2-inch dice, 1 cup fresh corn kernels,
- Seafood Grilled Cod With Vegetables RecipeIngredients: 2 sheets Reynolds Wrap heavy-duty, aluminum foil - (18" x 20" ea), 4 cod fillets - (4 to 6 oz ea) -- thawed if necessary, 2 cups shredded carrots, 1 cup shredded zucchini, 1 cup sliced mushrooms, 1/4 cup chopped green onion, 1 garlic clove -- minced, 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, Salt -- to taste, Freshly-ground black pepper -- to taste, Lemon slices