Popular Recipes in the category FAJITA
- Fajita Peppers and Onions Recipe
- Low Fat Warm Fajita Salad Recipe
- Keto Fajita Omelet Recipe
- Steak Fajitas Recipe
- Air Fryer Fajita Flank Steak Rolls Recipe
- Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Fajitas
Easy Quick Chicken Fajitas Recipe – Category: Chicken
Serving Size : 5
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 green sweet pepper – cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 yellow pepper – cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 onion – sliced into rings
- 1 clove garlic – minced
- 10 flour tortillas – heated
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 red sweet pepper – cut into strips
- In medium bowl, mix together lime juice, lemon juice, orange juice and garlic.
- Sprinkle chicken with chili powder and salt.
- Set aside half of juice mixture for basting and in remainder, place chicken, turning to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate chicken at least 30 minutes.
- On prepared grill or broiler rack about 6 inches from heat, place chicken.
- Cook, turning and basting with reserved marinade, about 10 minutes or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
- In nonstick frypan, place oil and heat on medium temperature.
- Add peppers and onion and cook, stirring, until onion is transparent but still crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Slice chicken breasts into strips and add to pepper-onion mixture in frypan.
- Divide chicken-pepper mixture evenly in center of tortillas; top with dollop of sour cream, salsa and olives; fold tortillas.
Recipes similar to Fajitas Keyword=fajitas