Recipe Category: Egg-Dish
Serving Size : 10
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 env. unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Soften gelatin in water, stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Blend in 3/4 cup sugar and beaten egg yolks; cook stirring constantly, over low heat, 3 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and cocoa, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Gradually add gelatin mixture and bourbon, mixing until well blended.
- Chill until thickened, but not set.
- Beat egg whites until foamy; gradually adding the remaining sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Fold egg whites and whipped cream into cheese mixture and pour over crust.
- Chill until firm.
- Garnish with chocolate curls and small silver candy balls, if desired.
- VARIATION: Substitute 2 T cold coffee for bourbon.
Popular Egg-Dish Recipes
Full List of Egg-Dish Recipes
- Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
- Almond And Coconut Flour Pancakes
- Keto Espresso Chocolate Chip Brownies Recipe
Popular Cheesecake Recipes
Full List of Cheesecake Recipes