Always a favorite, French Onion Soup Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / stew, not a lot!
Sorry French Onion Soup Casserole has no pic.
French Onion Soup Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Chicken Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (6 1/2 ounce) box stuffing mix (top of stove type), 2 cups cooked chicken (about 8 ounce), cut into small cubes, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 soup can nonfat milk 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning, preheat oven to 325 degrees f., prepare stuffing according to package directions. set aside., 1 small chopped onion, 1 small can chopped green chiles, 1/2 cup
- Chiles Cheese Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, 1 cup chopped onions, 2 (4.5 ounce) cans chopped green chiles, drained, 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, 1 1/2 cups shredded jack cheese, 3 eggs, 3/4 cup sour cream, 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, 1 cup chopped seeded tomato or salsa METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8- to 9-inch square pan., Melt butter or marga
- Corned Beef Casserole RecipeIngredients: 8 ounces egg noodles, salted, cooked and rinsed in cold water, 1/4 pound sharp cheddar cheese, grated, 1 cup milk, 3/4 cup buttered bread crumbs 1 (12 ounce) tin corned beef, broken into small pieces, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup onions, chopped and sautéed METHOD: Heat together soup, milk, onions and cheese. Mix with noodles and corned beef, then top with buttered bread
- Territorial Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 1/4 pounds lean ground beef, crumbles, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 3 tablespoons dry taco seasoning mix, 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can mexican-style tomatoes, (discard 2 tablespoons liquid), 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, 1/3 cup ripe olives, sliced, 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, 4 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese, 1 can refrigerated cornbread twists, 1 egg yolk, slightly beaten, 1 ta
- Chicken Seafood Artichoke Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 (8 1/2 ounce) cans artichokes, 2 pounds crabmeat, cooked and cleaned, 4 whole chicken breasts (skinned, halved and de-boned), 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms, 2 tablespoons butter, 3 cups thick white sauce, 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce, 1/2 cup sherry, 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, salt METHOD: Pepper, Paprika, Chopped parsley, Drain and arrange artichokes in a buttere