Looking for Lunch, Supper or Dinner ideas? French Quarter Green Beans is one of many Dinner recipes we have. If your searched for beans / greens then see below.
Sorry we don’t have an image for this French Quarter Green Beans recipe.
French Quarter Green Beans Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword beans
- Low Fat Stewed Beans RecipeIngredients: 2 cups dried beans, -- preferably cranberry or kidney beans, 1/2 stalk celery, -- with leaves attached, 2 sprigs fresh parsley, 2 sprigs fresh thyme, 1 bay leaf, 5 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth, defatted, 2 cups peeled fresh tomatoes, seeded and chopped, --2 large, 1 carrot, -- peeled and halved, 1 onion, -- peeled and quartered, 1 leek, -- white part only, -- halved and rinsed,
- Low Fat Red Beans And Rice Salad RecipeIngredients: 1 cup vegetable broth, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1 clove garlic, minced, several dashes bottled hot pepper sauce, 1 cup long grain rice, 16 ounces red kidney beans, rinsed and drained, 1/2 cup finely chopped red sweet pepper, 1 tablespoon seeded jalapeno pepper, finely chopped, snipped cilantro, optional, 1/2 cup reduced-calorie italian salad dressing METHOD: Combine broth, onion, g
- Low Fat Barbecued Chicken And Beans RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon canola oil, 1 package about 1 pound barbecue-seasoned boneless, -- chicken breasts, 16 ounces baked beans, 1 tablespoon ketchup, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cider vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon spicy brown mustard, salt, to taste, ground black pepper, to taste METHOD: In large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, heat oil., Add chicken breasts; sauté 4 to 5 minut
- Portuguese Beans 3 RecipeIngredients: 1 c. dry beans (red or pinto) or 1 lg. can pintos METHOD: Cook beans in water until done., In frying pan, put bacon grease and sauce 1/2 cup chopped onions (or to your taste), until limp., Add 1 tablespoon cumin powder and 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce., Pour into beans and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Portuguese Beans 2 RecipeIngredients: 2 lb. pinto beans, 2 1/2 qt. water, 1/2 lb. bacon or linguica, cut into pieces, 2 lg. onions, chopped, 4 med. cloves garlic, 1/2 bell pepper, chopped, 1 (11 1/2 oz.) bottle ketchup, 1 c. chili ketchup, 1 tbsp. Worcestershire, 3 tbsp. brown sugar, 3 tsp. cumin, 1 tsp. allspice, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, Salt and pepper to taste METHOD: Bring beans to boil., Saute meat, onions, bell peppe