Popular Recipes in the category EGG-RICE
- Pineapple Rice Pudding Slow Cooker Recipe
- Fried Rice Manchurian Indian Recipe
- Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
- Fried Rice Recipe
- Fried Rice with Bacon or Pork Recipe
- Butter Chicken with Rice Slow Cooker Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Fried Rice
Thai Fried Rice with Eggs Pork Belly and Frizzled Leeks Recipe – Category: Fish
- 1 medium leek, white part only
- 1 cup oil for frying
- 3/4 tsp coarse sea salt
- 7 tbsps. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 lb. cooked pork belly, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 3 cups cooked rice, at room temperature
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 3 scallions, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- To make the leek, thinly slice it into 3-inch-long julienne strips
- Rinse in a bowl of water to remove any grit, remove from the water with a slotted spoon and pat dry
- In a small saucepan, heat the oil over medium-high heat until it’s between 325 and 350 degrees F on a candy/deep-fry thermometer
- Reduce the heat to medium
- Lift the leeks from the oil using the slotted spoon, allow excess oil to drain off and transfer to a large plate lined with a couple of layers of paper towel.
- Gently shake on the paper towel and then slide the leeks onto the paper towel below it, discarding the oil-soaked top layer.
- Season the leeks with 1/2 tsp salt and let them cool to room temperature.
- Heat 5 tbsps.
- Olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and the remaining 1/4 tsp salt.
- Saute until the onion begins to soften and just begin to brown, about 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic and cook for 30 seconds longer.
- Turn the heat to medium-high and stir in the fish sauce and ginger.
- Add the pork belly and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the rice and cook until the rice is warmed through and beginning to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and keep warm.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the remaining 2 tbsps of olive oil
- Crack the eggs into the skillet and cook for 2 minutes until the whites are set
- Turn the eggs and cook for 1 minute longer
- Divide the rice evenly among 6 bowls and sprinkle on the lime juice
- Top each with an egg and garnish with scallions to serve
Full List of Pork Recipes
Recipes similar to Fried Rice Keyword=fried-rice
- Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
- Keto Cinnamon Raisin Bread Recipe
- Keto Hot Almond Cereal Recipe
- Vegan Bites Recipe
- Cream of Sun-Dried Tomato Soup Recipe
- Orange Cashew Cookies Recipe
- Doughnuts Soaked in Sugar Syrup Indian Recipe
- Chicken Biryani Indian Recipe
- Nasi Goreng Indonesian Fried Rice Recipe
- Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- Cream of Shiitake Mushroom Soup Recipe
- Keto English Muffins Recipe