Recipes with ingredient(s): PANCAKE_MIX
- Basic Pancake Mix Recipe
- Wake-Up Pancakes Recipe
- Apple Sausage Pancakes with Cider Syrup Recipe
- Mable Wheelers Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
- Apple Oat Pancakes Recipe
- Onion Chile Fritters Indian Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Funnel Cake With Pancake Mix
Low Fat Blueberry-Almond Pancake Mix Recipe – Category: Low-Fat
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal, preferably stone-ground
- 3 tablespoons powdered buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons powdered egg whites
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/3 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon canola oil, plus more for greasing skillet
- maple syrup, optional
- 1 3/4 cups water
AT HOME: 1.
- In an airtight plastic bag, combine flour, cornmeal, powdered buttermilk, powdered egg whites, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, blueberries and almonds.
- Rub in 1 tablespoon oil.
- Seal bag.
- Pour additional oil and syrup, if using, into small plastic bottles.
- Pack bottles and a paper towel for greasing skillet in a small airtight plastic bag.
AT CAMP: 1.
- Pour water directly into bag of pancake mix and mix well.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Oil a nonstick skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Working in batches, spoon in about 3 tablespoons of batter for each pancake.
- Cook until pancakes
Full List of Dessert Recipes