Looking for Lunch, Supper or Dinner ideas? German Pork Chop Feast is one of many Dinner recipes we have. If your searched for pork / chops then see below.
Sorry we don’t have an image for this German Pork Chop Feast recipe.
German Pork Chop Feast Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword pork
- German Pork Chop Feast Dinner RecipeIngredients: 6 pork chops, 2 tablespoons crisco, 4 potatoes, 1 can sauerkraut, few tablespoons water, salt and pepper, to taste METHOD: Season and brown chops. Place in a casserole. Slice potatoes over the top. Mound sauerkraut on the pork chops. Remove excess fat from the skillet. Add water and heat. Pour resulting brown broth over the sauerkraut. Cover the casserole and bake at 325 degrees
- Low Fat Sweet And Spicy Grilled Pork Chops RecipeIngredients: 4 extra-lean boneless pork loin chops, --cut 1 1/2 inches thick, 1/4 cup dijon mustard, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons apple juice, 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce, --grilled granny smith apples--, 4 granny smith apples METHOD: 1.In resealable plastic bag combine pork chops, mustard, brown sugar, apple juice and Worcestershire sauce; press to coat chops well., Refrigerate
- Pork Sauerkraut Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 large can sauerkraut, drained, 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin, 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, 1 1/2 cups water, 1 1/2 envelopes onion soup mix, 1 package egg noodles METHOD: Cook noodles; drain. Brown the meat, remove meat from pan, pour soup and water into pork drippings. Mix sauerkraut with noodles, add meat then liquid. Bake at 325 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes or until the me
- Low Fat Pork Medallions With Tangy Maple Sauce RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup couscous or long grain rice, 3 ounces pork tenderloin, pepper, nonstick spray coating, 1 green onion, thinly sliced, 1/4 cup apple juice or apple cider, 1/2 teaspoon dijon-style mustard, -- or brown mustard, 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup, -- or maple flavor syrup, 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar, -- or cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon snipped parsley, optional, apple slices, optional, gr
- Low Fat Pork With Onions Olives Peppers And Mushrooms RecipeIngredients: nonstick spray coating, 12 ounces boneless pork loin, --cut into 1/4 inch thick slices, --8 slices, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 2 teaspoons olive oil, 2 medium onions, -- cut into thin wedges, 2 medium green sweet peppers, -- cut into thin bite-size strips, 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms, 2 cloves garlic, minced, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/3 cup chopped pimento stuffed green