Always a favorite, Hamburger Cream Cheese Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / cheese, not a lot!
Sorry Hamburger Cream Cheese Casserole has no pic.
Hamburger Cream Cheese Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Low Fat Spicy Turkey Tortilla Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground turkey, 1/2 cup chopped onion (about 1 medium), 1/4 cup white wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper, 1 clove garlic, finely chopped, 1 cup Salsa Verde or green sauce, 1/2 cup lowfat sour cream, 1/2 cup chicken broth, 8 corn tortillas (6 inc
- Chiles Rellenos Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 (7 ounce) cans green chiles, seeded, 1/2 pound cheddar cheese, grated, 1/2 pound monterey jack cheese, grated, 2 cups evaporated milk, 4 eggs, 1/3 cup flour, 1 teaspoon salt METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., In a 12 x 8-inch baking dish, layer green chiles, Cheddar cheese and Monterey jack cheese., Put the evaporated milk, eggs, flour and salt in a blender; blend thorough
- Easy Beef Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3 pounds lean beef, cubed, 2 cans golden mushroom soup, 1 envelope dry onion soup mix METHOD: Place all ingredients in a Dutch oven in order given. Bake at 325 degrees F for 2 to 3 hours., Serve over rice or noodles. For company, stir in a small carton of sour cream just before serving over rice or noodles.
- Hash Brown Potato Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream, 1 can cream of chicken soup, salt and pepper, 1/2 cup chopped onions, 1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, 10 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese, 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) melted margarine METHOD: Mix all ingredients together with your hands. Put into a baking dish. Place topping over potato mixture. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees F., Topping
- Apricot Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 large can apricot halves, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1 stack ritz crackers, 4 to 5 tablespoons butter METHOD: Place drained apricot halves in a greased casserole dish. Sprinkle with the 1/2 cup sugar. Crush the entire stack of crackers and sprinkle over sugar and apricots. Top off with pats of butter. Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 30 minutes., Serves 8 to 10.