Always a favorite, Hamburger Sour Cream Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like sour cream / casserole, not a lot!
Sorry Hamburger Sour Cream Casserole has no pic.
Hamburger Sour Cream Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword sour-cream
- Low Fat Classic Sour Cream Muffins RecipeIngredients: 2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoon baking powder, 1/8 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup stick margarine, melted, --70% vegetable oil spread, 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream, 1/4 cup Egg substitute, 3/4 cup skim milk METHOD: Preheat oven to 425°F., Coat 12 muffin cups (about 2 3/4 x 1 1/4 inches) with no- stick cooking spray., Combine flour, baking po
- Rice and Sour Cream Casserole RecipeIngredients: serves 8-10, 2 cups sour cream, 3 cups cooked rice, 1 cup green chile, chopped, 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped, 1 cup jack cheese, grated, 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated salt/pepper to taste METHOD: Mix the sour cream, rice, chile, salt, pepper and parsley together. Spoon 1/2 the mixture into a lightly greased casserole dish. Mix the 2 cheeses together and sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese
- Swiss Steak Sour Cream Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil, 1 cup diced onions, 1 cup sliced mushroom caps, 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour, 1 1/2 cups water, 2 envelopes instant beef broth and seasoning mix, 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce, 1/4 teaspoon paprika, dash of pepper, 4 (5 ounce) beef top or bottom round steaks, broiled until rare, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 tablespo
- Low Fat Sour Cream Biscuits RecipeIngredients: 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons firm margarine, 1/2 cup lowfat sour cream, 1/3 cup skim milk METHOD: Heat oven to 450 degrees., Mix flour, baking powder and salt in large bowl., Cut in margarine with pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs., Mix sour cream and milk until smooth., Stir sour cream mixture into
- Cabbage Rolls with Sour Cream Sauce Dinner RecipeIngredients: 2 cups leftover meat or ground beef, (seasoned with salt and pepper), 1/4 cup diced onion, 1/2 cup diced celery, 1 cup cooked rice, 1 teaspoon horseradish, 1 tablespoon prepared mustard, 1 egg, well beaten, 6 large cabbage leaves, 1/4 cup tomato puree, 1/2 cup water, 1 cup sour cream METHOD: Heat oven to 350 degrees F., Brown meat and onion in a heavy skillet over low heat. Remov