Always a favorite, Harvest Potato Vegetable Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / stew, not a lot!
Sorry Harvest Potato Vegetable Casserole has no pic.
Harvest Potato Vegetable Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Cable Car Tuna Casserole RecipeIngredients: 6 ounces egg noodles, cooked, 1/2 teaspoon thyme, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 can cream of celery soup, 1/2 cup milk, 2 (7 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked, 1 cup coarsely chopped celery, 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper, 1/3 cup sliced water chestnuts, 1/3 cup whole scallions, chopped, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 3/4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup chopped toasted almonds METHOD:
- Main Dish Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground turkey or beef, 1/2 cup minced onion, 1/4 cup chopped green pepper, 2 tablespoons shortening, 1 can tomato soup, 2 cups cooked macaroni, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, 1 teaspoon prepared mustard METHOD: Melt shortening in skillet. Add meat, onion and green pepper. Cook, stirring until meat has lost its color and onion is transparent. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bake
- Tamale Casserole RecipeIngredients: METHOD: Combine 15 ounce can Nalley's Big Chunk Chili, 1 small can whole kernel corn, drained, and 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives in baking dish., Remove parchment from can of Nalley's Beef Tamales and place tamales on top. Top with sauce and 1/3 cup grated American cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes., Serves 3 to 4.
- Low Fat Rigatoni Cheese & Pea Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup fine dry breadcrumbs, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 2 cups 1% milk, heated, 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 1 medium onion, thinly sliced, 10 ounces frozen peas, thawed, 1 pound rigatoni, -- or ziti, 1 cup grated fontina cheese METHOD: 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese 1., Preheat oven to
- Chicken with Cornbread Stuffing Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3 to 4 chicken breasts, stewed and torn into bite-size pieces, 1 bag pepperidge farm cornbread stuffing mix, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 soup can sour cream 1/3 cup chopped onion. METHOD: Broth from stewing chicken, Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with cooking spray., Put all but 1 cup stuffing mix in pan and moisten thoroughly with broth. Layer chicken on top. Mix soup, sour cream an