Always a favorite, Hash Brown and Pork Chop Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / pork, not a lot!
Sorry Hash Brown and Pork Chop Casserole has no pic.
Hash Brown and Pork Chop Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Chicken and Dumplin Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup onion, chopped, 1/2 cup celery, chopped, 2 garlic cloves, minced, 1/4 cup butter, 1/2 cup flour, 2 teaspoons granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon dried basil, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 4 cups chicken broth, 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, 4 cups chicken, cooked, cubed, dumplings, 2 cups prepackaged buttermilk biscuit mix, 2 teaspoons dried basil, 2/3 cup milk M
- Sherry Lamb Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds lean lamb, cubed, 4 tablespoons butter, divided, 3 tablespoons brandy, 1 pound small white onions, 1/4 pound carrots, cut up, 1/4 pound turnips, cut up, 1/4 pound mushrooms, cut up, 1/4 pound green beans, cut up, 2 tablespoons flour, 2 tablespoons tomato paste, 1 1/2 cups beef broth, 3/4 cup holland house sherry, cooking wine, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed METHOD:
- Southern Cheese Grits Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 cups quick grits, 6 cups boiling water, 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, 3 eggs, beaten, 2 teaspoons salt, 2 teaspoons seasoned salt, 1 scant teaspoon hot red pepper sauce, 1 pound shredded cheese METHOD: Dash of paprika, Preheat oven to 250 degrees F., Cook grits in large saucepan in boiling water until thick. Mix in butter, eggs, salt, seasoned salt, pepper sauce and cheese. Pou
- Salmon Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (6 ounce) can salmon, about 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni noodles, 1 can cream mushroom soup, about 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth, 1 cup celery, diced, 1/2 medium bell pepper, diced, 1/2 large onion, minced, 5 good sized garlic cloves, minced (i used garlic press), 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (maybe a little less), 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoon dry dill (maybe a b
- South of The Border Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 can refried beans, 1 pound ground beef (or turkey), 1 jar of your favorite salsa, 1 cup frozen corn, 1/4 cup chopped green onions, 1 small can sliced black olives, 2 cups of your favorite cheese METHOD: Brown meat, remove from heat and stir in salsa., Mix onions, corn and olives., In large casserole layer all the beans, 1/2 meat/salsa, all the vegetables, then the remaining mea