Always a favorite, Hash Brown Potato Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / potato, not a lot!
Sorry Hash Brown Potato Casserole has no pic.
Hash Brown Potato Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Tuna Pea Noodle Casserole RecipeIngredients: makes 6 servings., 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, 2 tablespoons flour, 1 tablespoon onion, minced, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 2 cups milk, 4 cups egg noodles, 1 large can tuna, 1 can sweet peas METHOD: Make sauce of melted margarine, flour, onion, salt and pepper, adding milk all at once. Cook over medium heat until thick and smooth., Cook noodles. Combine all ingr
- German Reuben Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3 medium potatoes, cooked, 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained1/2 pound eckrich smoked sausage or polska kielbasa, thinly sliced 1/2 cup thousand island dressing, 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, 3/4 cup shredded swiss cheese 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into strips (about 1/3 cup) METHOD: Pare and cube potatoes; set aside. Combine sauerkraut, potatoes (about cups), sausage, dressin
- Unstuffed Cabbage Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground beef or 3/4 pound ground beef and 1/4 pound ground pork, 1 medium onion, peeled and coarsely chopped about 8 cups cabbage, cored, quartered and cut into 1-inch strips, 1/4 cup water, 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes or tomato puree, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, 1 tablespoon white vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, freshly ground pepper, 1 1/2 teaspoons caraway seeds (optional),
- Cheeseburger Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground beef, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 2 cups water, 2/3 cup ketchup, 2 tablespoons prepared mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 2 cups uncooked instant rice, 2 slices cheddar cheese, cut into 1-inch strips METHOD: In a skillet over medium heat, brown the beef and onion; drain. Add water, ketchup, mustard, salt and pepper; mix well. Bring to a boil. Stir in rice.
- Tater Tot Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound lean ground chuck, salt and pepper, 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced, 1 can cream of chicken soup, frozen tater tots METHOD: Shredded Cheddar cheese, Brown the meat in a skillet with seasonings and garlic and drain. Transfer to a medium-size glass casserole. Spoon the soup over the top of meat. Lay frozen Tater Tots over the entire top of casserole. Cover with foil and bake f