Always a favorite, Hassayampa Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / , not a lot!
Sorry Hassayampa Casserole has no pic.
Hassayampa Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Upside Down Pizza Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/2 pound italian sausage links or about 4 bratwurst links, 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce, 1 to 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, 1 cup milk, 1 cup flour, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 eggs, sprinkle of parmesan cheese, dash of oregano METHOD: Remove skins from sausages and lightly brown the meat in a frying pan. Pour off any excess fat. Put into a 13 x 9 x 2-inc
- Corned Beef Casserole 2 Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 cups corned beef, cooked and shredded, or 1 can corned beef, 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 small onion, minced, 2 cloves garlic, crushed, 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper, 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked and drained METHOD: Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart baking dish. Mix
- Cable Car Tuna Casserole RecipeIngredients: 6 ounces egg noodles, cooked, 1/2 teaspoon thyme, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 can cream of celery soup, 1/2 cup milk, 2 (7 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked, 1 cup coarsely chopped celery, 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper, 1/3 cup sliced water chestnuts, 1/3 cup whole scallions, chopped, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 3/4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup chopped toasted almonds METHOD:
- Easy Beef Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3 pounds lean beef, cubed, 2 cans golden mushroom soup, 1 envelope dry onion soup mix METHOD: Place all ingredients in a Dutch oven in order given. Bake at 325 degrees F for 2 to 3 hours., Serve over rice or noodles. For company, stir in a small carton of sour cream just before serving over rice or noodles.
- Swiss Chicken Casserole RecipeIngredients: 6 chicken breast halves, skinned and de-boned, 6 slices swiss cheese, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1/4 cup milk, 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix, 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted METHOD: Arrange chicken in a greased 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish. Top with cheese. Combine soup and milk; stir well. Spoon over chicken. Sprinkle with stuffing mix. Drizzle butter over crumbs; cover