From around the world, your recipe results for Healthy Low Calorie Dinner with options on Dinner, Dinner, Low. Sorry for the lack of pictures for Healthy Low Calorie Dinner – we will improve that as soon as we can!
- Low Fat Layered Vegetarian Dinner RecipeIngredients: 6 potatoes -- sliced, 1 large onion -- sliced, 2 carrots -- sliced, 1 green pepper -- sliced, 1 zucchini -- sliced, 1 cup corn -- frozen or fresh, 1 cup peas -- frozen or fresh, -----Optional Vegetables-----, mushrooms, broccoli, green beans, -----Sauce-----, 2 1/2 cups tomato sauce, 1/4 cup Tamari soy sauce -- low-sodium, 1 teaspoon thyme -- ground, 1 teaspoon dry mustard, 1 teaspoo
- Corn and Chili Dinner RecipeIngredients: 3 cans whole kernel corn, drained, 2 cans chili, 1/2 teaspoon accent, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder METHOD: Heat gently and serve.
- Oven Baked Shrimp Stroganoff Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1 (8 ounce) package medium egg noodles, 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream, 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted, 1 teaspoon dill weed, 1/4 cup sliced green onions, 1/4 cup sliced black olives, 1 cup (4 ounce) shredded cheddar cheese, divided 1 (16 ounce) package frozen shrimp (peeled and deveined), thawed and drained METHOD: Cook noodles; drain and set aside., Combine s
- Confetti Smokie Skillet Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1 (12 ounce) package oscar mayer smokie links sausage, 1 (1 pound) can cream-style corn, 1 (1 pound) can mixed vegetables, drained, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon thyme (optional) METHOD: Cut Smokie Links into bite-size pieces. Combine with remaining ingredients in skillet or saucepan. Cook slowly 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally., Makes 4 servings.
- Oven Goulash Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground beef, 1 medium onion, chopped, 1 green pepper, chopped, 1 (17 ounce) can diced tomatoes, 1 (15 ounce) can whole-kernel corn, 2 cups macaroni, preheat oven to 350 degrees f., cook macaroni and drain. brown beef with onions and green peppers. drain. add tomatoes and corn. cook until heated well. add drained macaroni to beef mixture. add salt and pepper to taste. pour int
- Jerome Funeral Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1 (28 ounce) can pork and beans, 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef, 1 large onion, diced fine, 1 bell pepper, diced fine METHOD: Mix all ingredients. Put into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish and heat for 25 to 35 minutes at 350 degrees F., Serves 8 to 10.
- Sausage Stuffed Bell Peppers Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1 box chicken stuffing (regular size, not the large), prepared according to package directions, 1 tube breakfast pork sausage, browned and drained, 1 can whole kernel corn, drained, 4 extra large green bell peppers, seeded, halved, drained grated cheddar cheese METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., Make stuffing. Combine stuffing, sausage and corn., Parboil green pepper halves
- Pampered Chef Taco Lasagna Dinner RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds ground beef, 2 taco seasoning packets, 4 cloves pressed garlic, 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1 1/2 cup water, 1 tablespoon cornmeal, 24 corn tortillas, 1 (24 ounce) jar salsa, 1 cup chopped green onion, 1 pint sour cream, 1 tablespoon chili powder, 3 cups shredded monterey jack cheese, 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese preheat oven to 375 degrees f. METHOD: Mix chili powder
More Recipes with keyword(s) Dinner
- Great Goulash Dinner Recipe
- Italian Cream Cheese Tomato Bake Dinner Recipe
- Saucy Salisbury Skillet Dinner Recipe
- Preachers Special Dinner Recipe
- Scalloped Potatoes with Sausage and Peppers Dinner Recipe
- Scalloped Potatoes and Franks Dinner Recipe
- Quick Cajun Skillet Dinner Recipe
- Baked Cheese Garlic Grits Dinner Recipe
- Turkey Bread Basket Dinner Recipe
- Crescent Ragu Squares Dinner Recipe