From around the world, your recipe results for Healthy Low Calorie Dinners with options on Dinner, Dinner, Low. Sorry for the lack of pictures for Healthy Low Calorie Dinners – we will improve that as soon as we can!
- Tamale Hash Dinner RecipeIngredients: 4 tablespoons butter, 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, 1 medium onion, chopped, 8 tamales, any variety, cut into bite-size chunks, 4 eggs METHOD: Red or green chile sauce, warmed, Tomatoes and scallions, chopped, Crema or sour cream, Cheddar cheese, grated, In a heavy skillet, warm butter and oil over medium heat. If the tamales are fairly dry, use about a tablespoon more of oil. Add
- Salmon and Mushroom Bake Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped, 1 cup celery, diced, 1 cup fresh or canned sliced mushrooms, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 cups cooked, flaked salmon, 1 pint sour cream, 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, 1 teaspoon garlic salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon parsley, topping, 1 (8 ounce) package stuffing mix, 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth, 1/2 cup melted butter METHOD:
- Chili with Doritos Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground beef, 2 cans mexican-style stewed tomatoes, undrained, 1 package brown gravy mix METHOD: Chili powder to taste, optional, Sour cream, optional, Corn chips or Doritos, crushed, Brown beef and drain fat. Add tomatoes and gravy mix, stirring well over medium heat. Add chili powder (NOTE: if you like it mild, don't add any chili powder). Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes unti
- Chopstick Tuna Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 (3 ounce) can chow mein noodles, 1/4 cup onion, chopped, 1 can tuna, 1/4 can water, 1/2 cup salted cashew nuts, 1 cup celery, chopped METHOD: Combine soup and water. Add half of the noodles and the remaining ingredients. Toss and place in a baking dish. Sprinkle remaining noodles on top. Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Tuna Bake Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1 cup soda crackers, crushed, 1 small can tuna, 1 can cream of celery soup, 2 eggs, slightly beaten METHOD: Mix all together. Put in a loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Meat N Veg Pie Dinner RecipeIngredients: filling, 1 (16 ounce) can veg-all mixed vegetables, 1 deep-dish pie crust, 1 pound ground beef, 1 cup grated cheddar cheese, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, brown sauce, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 tablespoons flour, 1 cup beef broth, 1/4 teaspoon tabasco pepper sauce METHOD: Prepare brown sauce base by browning flour in melted butter, stirring constantly. Stir in broth
- Ground Beef and Noodles Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1 pound lean ground beef, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, 8 ounces sliced mushrooms, 1 large onion, chopped, 3 cloves garlic, minced, 1/4 cup white wine, 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 tablespoon dijon mustard, 4 cups cooked egg noodles, chopped fresh parsley (optional) METHOD: Radish slices an
- Sausage Stuffed Bell Peppers Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1 box chicken stuffing (regular size, not the large), prepared according to package directions, 1 tube breakfast pork sausage, browned and drained, 1 can whole kernel corn, drained, 4 extra large green bell peppers, seeded, halved, drained grated cheddar cheese METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., Make stuffing. Combine stuffing, sausage and corn., Parboil green pepper halves
More Recipes with keyword(s) Dinner
- Spicy Baked Ratatouille Dinner Recipe
- Chicken Supreme Dinner Recipe
- Sauerkraut and Dumplings with Ribs Dinner Recipe
- Pampered Chef Taco Lasagna Dinner Recipe
- Salmon and Mushroom Bake Dinner Recipe
- Chili with Doritos Dinner Recipe
- Turkey Crunch Dinner Recipe
- Chili Roni Dinner Recipe
- Beef Glop Dinner Recipe
- Taco Stir Fry Dinner Recipe