Always a favorite, Hungry Jack Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / jacks, not a lot!
Sorry Hungry Jack Casserole has no pic.
Hungry Jack Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole 2 Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 (16 ounce) bags chopped broccoli, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 small can water chestnuts, sliced, 12 ounces cheddar cheese, grated METHOD: Cook broccoli according to directions on bag. Combine soups, mayonnaise and half the cheese. Layer broccoli, then soup mixture, then water chestnuts, ending with remaining grated cheese. Bake
- Italian Shells Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds medium-size shells, 1 teaspoon salt, 16 ounces sour cream, 16 ounces provolone cheese, sliced, 2 pounds ground beef, 2 to 3 quarts spaghetti sauce (your own or pre-made), 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 24 to 32 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese cook shells. rinse, drain and set aside. METHOD: Brown ground beef. Add salt, pepper and spaghetti sauce. Simmer for 20 minutes., Spray de
- German Reuben Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3 medium potatoes, cooked, 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained1/2 pound eckrich smoked sausage or polska kielbasa, thinly sliced 1/2 cup thousand island dressing, 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, 3/4 cup shredded swiss cheese 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into strips (about 1/3 cup) METHOD: Pare and cube potatoes; set aside. Combine sauerkraut, potatoes (about cups), sausage, dressin
- Seven Layer Ground Beef Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 cup uncooked rice, 1 cup cooked or canned whole kernel corn salt and pepper to taste, 2 cups (15-ounce can) tomato sauce, 3/4 cup water, 1/2 cup finely chopped onion, 1/2 cup chopped green pepper, 1 cup cooked or canned green beans, 3/4 pound ground beef 4 slices bacon, cut up METHOD: Put rice and corn in baking pan or dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper., Mix tomato sauce and
- Vidalia Onion Casserole RecipeIngredients: 5 large onions (vidalia, if possible), 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine, parmesan cheese METHOD: Crispy buttery crackers, Peel and slice onions into thin rings. Sauté in margarine until limp or opaque. Pour half of onions into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover with Parmesan cheese, then crushed crackers. Repeat layers and bake uncovered in 325 degree F oven until golden brown, about 30 min