Making Indian food at home can be intimidating, but there are plenty of recipes like Boondhi Raita, that are easy. These dishes from India prove just how simple it can be to cook versus takeout. Check your pantry for stuff like raita / indian.
OOPS no pics for Boondhi Raita -any day now.
Boondhi Raita Ingredients
More Indian Recipes with keyword raita
- Indian Boondhi Raita RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup Besan , 1/2 cup Water , Ghee for frying , to taste Salt , to taste Pepper , to taste Chat Masala , 1 1/2 cup Yogurt , 1/4 cup Milk METHOD: Make a pouring paste of the besan and water. Heat ghee and drop paste into it through a slotted spoon to get little drops that fall one at a time (these are boondhi). , Remove the drops when golden brown and dry on a paper to
- Indian Cucumber Raita RecipeIngredients: 1 pt (570ml) plain yoghurt , 1 teaspoon salt , 4 inch (10cm) piece of cucumber , 1/2 teaspoon garam masala , Freshly ground black pepper METHOD: Put the yoghurt and salt into a bowl and beat with a fork until smooth. , Thinly slice the cucumber, place slices on top of each other and cut into strips. Now cut the strips into dice. Scatter over yoghurt. , Cover and refrigera
- Indian Onion And Tomato Raita RecipeIngredients: 8 oz. Yogurt (plain) , 1 small Onion , 1/2 tsp Salt , 1 small Tomato , 1/2 tsp Chat Masala (optional) , 1/2 tsp Black pepper (ground) , 1/4 cup Milk METHOD: Beat yogurt and milk until smooth. Chop onion and tomatoes and add to yogurt. Add salt and pepper and sprinkle the Chat Masala over, and serve.
- Indian Raita With Radish RecipeIngredients: 1 pint (570ml) plain yoghurt , 1 teaspoon salt , 5 inch (13 cm) piece mooli , 1/2 teaspoon garam masala , 1 green chilli finely chopped METHOD: Put the yoghurt and salt into a bowl and beat with a fork until smooth. , Peel, wash, and grate the mooli. Add to the yoghurt together with the garam masala and the chilli. , Mix and refrigerate until required.
- Low Fat Tandoori Chicken With Raita Part 1 RecipeIngredients: 4 boneless skinless chicken breast, halves (about 1 pound), 1/2 Cup plain nonfat yogurt, 1 Tablespoon lemon juice, 1/2 Teaspoon salt, 1/2 Teaspoon paprika, 1/4 Teaspoon ground cardamom, 1/8 Teaspoon ginger, 1/8 Teaspoon ground cumin, 1/8 Teaspoon crushed red pepper, 1 Clove garlic, finely chopped, Raita METHOD: Trim fat from chicken., Cut chicken with grain into 1/4-inch strips.,
- Low Fat Tandoori Chicken With Raita Part 2 RecipeIngredients: RAITA, 1 Cup plain nonfat yogurt, 1/2 Cup chopped seeded pared, cucumber (about 1 small), 1/2 Cup chopped seeded tomato, -- (about 1 small), 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro, 1/4 Teaspoon salt, 1/4 Teaspoon ground cumin, 1/8 Teaspoon coarsely ground pepper, RAITA METHOD: Mix all ingredients., Stir immediately before serving.