Making Indian food at home can be intimidating, but there are plenty of recipes like Chickpea Kofta, that are easy. These dishes from India prove just how simple it can be to cook versus takeout. Check your pantry for stuff like chickpea / kofta.
OOPS no pics for Chickpea Kofta -any day now.
Chickpea Kofta Ingredients
More Indian Recipes with keyword chickpea
- Easy Chickpea and Mango Curry RecipeIngredients: makes 4 servings, 1 tablespoon canola, soy, or peanut oil, 1 teaspoon butter, 1 medium red or yellow onion, diced, 1 heaping tablespoon curry powder, ½ teaspoon salt, two 15-ounce cans chickpeas (about 3 cups cooked chickpeas), 2 heaping cups (about 12 ounces) frozen mango chunks, a few dashes cayenne pepper METHOD: 1. Place A Large (10-To 12-Inch) Heavy Skillet Over Medium Heat.
- Easy Pasta Shells with Chickpeas and Arugula RecipeIngredients: makes 3 to 4 servings, one 15-ounce can chickpeas (about 1½ cups cooked chickpeas), ¼ cup balsamic vinegar, 1 teaspoon minced garlic (about 1 good-sized clove), ¾ teaspoon salt (plus more for the pasta water), ½ teaspoon dried thyme, ½ teaspoon dried oregano, ¼ cup olive oil, ½ pound fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into large dice, freshly ground black pepper, ½ pound small or medium-si
- Indian Chickpea Kofta RecipeIngredients: 2 cups cooked garbanzo beans , 1 medium baking potatoes, cooked and mashed , 1/2 teaspoon coriander , 1 teaspoon paprika , 1 teaspoon ground cumin , 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper , 1/4 teaspoon salt , 1/2 teaspoon baking powder , 2 Tablespoons yogurt , 1/4 cup chopped cilantro or minced parsley METHOD: Process chickpeas in food processor until texture resembles coarse br
- Low Fat Chickpea & Couscous Salad RecipeIngredients: 3/4 cup couscous or bulgur, 1/3 cup walnuts or pine nuts, 15 ounces chickpeas, drained and rinsed, 1 cucumber, peeled, -- seeded and diced, 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh parsley, 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallions, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon, 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest, 2 cloves garlic, peeled, 1/2 teaspoon salt, -- plus more to taste METHOD: 3 tablespoons fresh lemon
- Low Fat Chickpea And Goat Cheese Burgers RecipeIngredients: 4 sun-dried tomatoes, nonstick cooking spray, -- preferably olive oil flavored, 12 green onions, finely chopped, 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped, 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced, 30 ounces chickpeas, rinsed and drained, 2 egg whites, 2 cloves garlic, minced, 1 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, 1 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, salt, to taste, 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1 teaspoon cayenne p
- Low Fat Chickpeas With Broccoli Rabe RecipeIngredients: 1 pound broccoli rabe, trimmed,, --washed & cut into 1-inch pieces, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 3 cloves garlic, peeled, -- and thinly sliced, 2 cups cooked chick peas, 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes, salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste METHOD: 1.Bring a pot of salted water to a boil., Add the broccoli rabe and cook until almost tender, about 5 minutes., Drain well., 2.In a