Making Indian food at home can be intimidating, but there are plenty of recipes like Raja Masala, that are easy. These dishes from India prove just how simple it can be to cook versus takeout. Check your pantry for stuff like masala / indian.
OOPS no pics for Raja Masala -any day now.
Raja Masala Ingredients
More Indian Recipes with keyword masala
- Indian Egg Moglai Masala RecipeIngredients: eggs , 1 tsp red chili pwd , 1/2 tsp turmeric , 1 tsp dhania(coriander) pwd , 1 tsp cumin powder , 1 medium onion sliced , 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander leaves , 1 tablespoon curd (yoghurt) , 1 tsp kasoori methi , 1/2 tsp garam masala , Salt to taste , 2 tbsp cooking oil/ghee(clarified butter) , Blend to a smooth paste: , 1 small onion , A medium piece ginger , 4-5
- Indian Garam Masala RecipeIngredients: 3 -5" pieces Cinnamon stick , 1 cup Green cardamom pods , 1/2 cup Cumin seed , 1/2 cup Black pepper corns , 1/2 cup Cloves , 1/2 cup Coriander seeds METHOD: Dry the ingredients in an oven. Do not let them turn brown. Remove the seeds from the cardamom pods. Pound cinnamon sticks into smaller pieces. Combine ingredients until they are well mixed and blend at high speed for
- Indian Garam Masala 2 RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon coriander seeds , 1 tablespoon cummin , 1 teaspoon green cardamoms , 1 teaspoon cloves , 1 teaspoon black peppercorns , 2 sticks of cinnamon, approx two inches in length , 2 bay leaves , 1/2 small nutmeg , 4 black cardamoms METHOD: Place all ingredients into an electric coffee grinder and grind for one minute. Carefully remove lid and test by rubbing a litt
- Indian Raja Masala RecipeIngredients: 2 cups of plain peanuts, shelled and skinned , 1 tsp lime juice , 5-6 green chillies, chopped very finely , A small bunch of coriander leaves, minced , Salt to taste , 1 small onion, chopped finely METHOD: Mix all the above ingredients together except lime juice. , Add the lime juice at the very end and mix. , Serve it as a snack at teatime or at a party.
- Indian Tandoori Masala Powder RecipeIngredients: tsp ground coriander , tsp ground cummin , tsp garlic powder , tsp paprika , 3 tsp ground ginger , 2 tsp mango powder , 1 tsp dried mint , 3 tsp deep red coloring , 1 tsp chilli powder , 1 tsp yellow colouring METHOD: Mix all together and store. , The coriander and cumin powders must be freshly ground. , Use as required. , This will keep for months if stored in an a