Making Indian food at home can be intimidating, but there are plenty of recipes like Spiced Yoghurt, that are easy. These dishes from India prove just how simple it can be to cook versus takeout. Check your pantry for stuff like spiced / yoghurt.
OOPS no pics for Spiced Yoghurt -any day now.
Spiced Yoghurt Ingredients
More Indian Recipes with keyword spiced
- Easy Cajun Spiced Nuts RecipeIngredients: makes 6 to 8 servings, 2 tablespoons canola, soy, or peanut oil, 1 tablespoon butter, 2 tablespoons ground cumin, 1 tablespoon powdered ginger, 1 tablespoon chili powder, 1 teaspoon dried thyme, 1 pound (about 4 cups) unsalted walnuts, pecans, cashews, or peanuts, ½ teaspoon salt (possibly more), 1/3 cup (packed) brown sugar (light or dark), ¼ cup cider vinegar METHOD: 1. Place A
- Easy Delightfully Spiced Carrots RecipeIngredients: makes 4 servings, this recipe is vegan., 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon ground cumin, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, 8 medium-sized carrots cut on the diagonal ¼-inch-thick, ½ teaspoon minced garlic (about 1 small clove), ¼ teaspoon salt, freshly ground black pepper METHOD: 1. Place A Large (10-To 12-Inch) Heavy Skillet Over Medium Heat. After About A Minute, Add The Olive Oil And Swir
- Easy Spiced Crusted Tofu Cutlets RecipeIngredients: makes 4 cutlets, this recipe is vegan., 1 pound very firm tofu, cut into 4 slices, each about ¾-inch thick, za-atar spice mix, 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, 1 teaspoon dried thyme, 1 teaspoon dried marjoram or oregano, ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, ¾ teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes METHOD: 1. Put A Medium-Large Pot Of Water To Boil
- Indian Spiced Yoghurt RecipeIngredients: 1 pint (570ml) plain yoghurt , 4 tablespoon milk , 1 teaspoon salt , 1/2 teaspoon garam masala , 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder METHOD: Put all the ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Low Fat Middle Eastern Grilled Duckling With Couscous And Spiced RecipeIngredients: ***MARINADE***, 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, 1 teaspoon anise seeds, 1/3 cup chopped onion, 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic, 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 3/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger, 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt, 3 cups duckling breasts, --cut into 1-inch pieces, ***VEGETABLES***, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, 1/2 cup chopped onions, 1 tables
- Low Fat Pinto Bean Salad With Spiced Molasses Dressing RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, -- not packed in oil, 1 clove garlic, 1/2 cup molasses, 2 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar, 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, 1 teaspoon dry mustard, 1 1/2 teaspoons minced chipotle pepper, - in adobo sauce, optional, salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 30 ounces pinto beans, drained and rinsed, 1 green bell pepper, -- seeded and diced, 1 small re
- Low Fat Spiced Apple cranberry Pie RecipeIngredients: 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar, divided, 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, -- plus more for rolling, 1 refrigerated pie crust, --from a 15-ounce box, 2 pounds tart cooking apples, peeled, -- cored and sliced, --about 7 cups, 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons apple jelly, melted, confectioners' sugar, opti
- Low Fat Spiced Apple Crisp RecipeIngredients: nonstick cooking spray, 6 medium apples, cored, -- pared and diced, 14 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk, 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 1 cup granola METHOD: 1.Preheat oven to 400°F., Spray a 9-inch-square baking pan with cooking spray., 2.Place sliced apples in prepared pan., In small bowl, combine milk, cinnamo
- Low Fat Spiced Beef And Rice Salad RecipeIngredients: 1 pound well-trimmed boneless beef top sirloin, -- steak, --cut 1 inch thick METHOD: 2 teaspoons spicy seasoning mix, divided salt, to taste 2 cups cooked rice 1 medium orange, peeled and -- sectioned -- or red apple, cored --cut into 3/4-inch pieces 2 green onions, thinly sliced , -- (up to 3) 1/4 cup coarsely chopped toasted walnuts, optional 1., Heat a 10-inch nonstick skillet
- Low Fat Spiced Beef With Lime Marinated Scallions RecipeIngredients: ***MARINATED SCALLIONS***, 6 scallions, trimmed, --cut into 2 1/2-inch-long julienne, -- strips, 1/4 cup fresh lime juice, 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce, 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno pepper, ***SPICED BEEF***, 1 tablespoon crushed coriander seeds, 1 tablespoon crushed black peppercorns, 1 tablespoon crushed white peppercorns, 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger, 1 tablespoon choppe
- Low Fat Spiced Chicken And Beans With Rotini RecipeIngredients: nonstick cooking spray, 2 cups chopped onion, 4 garlic cloves, minced, 1 cup sliced mushrooms, 28 ounces canned whole tomatoes, coarsely chopped, -- undrained, 15 1/2 ounces canned red kidney beans, drained & rinsed, l5 ounces black beans, drained & rinsed, 1/2 cup dry white wine, -- or tomato juice, 1 tablespoon chili powder, up to 2, -- or to taste, 1 tablespoon ground cumin, up to
- Low Fat Spiced Plum Salad Dressing RecipeIngredients: 1 4 oz jar plum baby food, usually with, -- tapioca, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon , , 5 spice powder, or garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 dash white pepper, water METHOD: Mix together the baby food and seasonings., Thin with water to desired consistency (for pouring, dipping, etc).
- Low Fat Spiced Quail With Crispy Noodle RecipeIngredients: ***PANCAKE***, 1 teaspoon ground cumin, 1 teaspoon ground ginger, 1 teaspoon curry powder, -- preferably madras, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 8 quail, --2 pounds total, salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste, -- crispy noodle pancake, -- see recipe, -- ginger-glazed pearl onions, -- see recipe METHOD: 1.Set oven rack in upper third of oven; preheat broiler., Lightly oil a br
- Low Fat Spiced Red Lentil & Bulgur Pilaf Mix RecipeIngredients: 3 tablespoons pine nuts, 1/2 cup red lentils, 1/2 cup bulgur, 2 tablespoons chopped dried apricots, 2 tablespoons currants, 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil, 1 cinnamon stick, 1 bay leaf, 1 teaspoon dried mint, 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional, 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, -- or more to taste, 1/8 teaspoon fresh