Making Indian food at home can be intimidating, but there are plenty of recipes like Stir Fry Vegetarian Phad Thai, that are easy. These dishes from India prove just how simple it can be to cook versus takeout. Check your pantry for stuff like thai / vegetarian.
OOPS no pics for Stir Fry Vegetarian Phad Thai -any day now.
Stir Fry Vegetarian Phad Thai Ingredients
More Indian Recipes with keyword thai
- Easy Thai Green Curry with Coconut Milk Vegetables and Tofu RecipeIngredients: makes 4 servings, 2 teaspoons thai green curry paste, one 14-ounce can coconut milk, light or regular (about 1¾ cups), 1½ cups vegetable broth or reconstituted bouillon, 1 small slice lemon, 2 to 3 tablespoons thai fish sauce or soy sauce, ½ medium red or yellow onion, diced, 1 small yellow crookneck or summer squash, cut into ½-inch-thick slices, 1 small zucchini, cut into ½-inch-th
- Indian Stir Fry Vegetarian Phad Thai RecipeIngredients: 225g/8oz flat dried rice noodles , 50g/2oz shallots , 100g/4oz onions , 4 spring onions , 3 fresh red chillies (or green ones if you want a hotter dish) , 2 tbsp groundnut (peanut) oil , 3 tbsp coarsely chopped garlic , 3 tbsp light soy sauce , 1 tbsp Shaoxing rice wine or dry sherry , 1 tbsp lime juice , 1 tbsp light soy sauce , salt , freshly ground black pepper, to tas
- Indian Thai Noodles RecipeIngredients: 250g packet medium egg noodles , 1 tsp sesame oil , 2 tsp soy sauce , 1 tsp peeled and finely grated galangal , 2 bird's-eye red chillies, chopped , 2 tsp chopped fresh holy basil , 1 tsp chopped fresh coriander , 1 lime, juice only , 1 tsp clear honey , 1 tsp sesame seeds METHOD: Cook the noodle according to the packet instructions. , In a large bowl mix together the
- Indian Thai Vegetable Curry With Fragrant Rice RecipeIngredients: 225g/8oz Thai fragrant rice , 1/2 lime, rind finely chopped and juice , 1 tbsp fresh lemon grass, chopped , 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed , 1/2 bunch Thai basil , 1/2 bunch fresh coriander, chopped , 1-2 small (hot) red chillies, de-seeded and finely chopped , 4-5tbsp water , 1/2 tsp black peppercorns , 2 tbsp groundnut oil , 125g/4oz shallots or red onion, peeled, hal
- Low Fat Pad Thai RecipeIngredients: 1/4 pound dried rice noodles, 2 teaspoons peanut oil, 3 cloves garlic, minced, 1 large egg, lightly beaten, 1/2 pound small shrimp, peeled and deveined, 2 cups mung bean sprouts, 1/2 cup sliced scallion greens, 3 tablespoons rice vinegar, 2 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon chinese chile paste with garlic, 2 tablespoons chopped dry-roasted peanuts METHOD:
- Low Fat Thai Chicken Salad RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup fresh lime juice, 3 tablespoons bottled asian fish sauce, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, 5 teaspoons granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaves, 2 cloves garlic, minced, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 broiler-fryer chicken, cooked, -- skinned and cut into fine shreds, 1 cucumber, peeled, -- seeded and shredded, 2 cups fresh bean sprouts, 2 fresh green chilies, -- seeded and shred
- Low Fat Thai Herb Dipping Sauce RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup rice-wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint, 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro, 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil, 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice, 1 teaspoon granulated sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper METHOD: In a small bowl, combine all ingredients., Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes., Makes 1/2 cup., 3 calories per tablespoon; 0 grams
- Low Fat Thai Shrimp Kebabs RecipeIngredients: 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk, 1 tablespoon fish sauce, 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce, 1 1/4 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined, 2 ripe star fruit, --cut into 1/4-inch slices, 6 scallions, trimmed, --cut into 2-inch lengths, 1/2 cup thai herb dipping sauce, -- see recipe METHOD: 1.Prepare a charcoal fire or preheat a gas grill., 2.In a medium bowl, combine coconut
- Ribs Simmered In Thai Green Curry Paste RecipeIngredients: 4 pounds spareribs (about 2 sides) or your favorite ribs, 1 cup chicken broth, 1 cup coconut milk -- unsweetened, 3 tablespoons Thai or Vietnamese fish sauce, 1/4 cup flavorless cooking oil, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, THAI GREEN CURRY PASTE, 4 whole cloves, 12 block peppercorns, 2 teaspoons coriander seeds, 1 teaspoon caraway seeds, 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds, 6 cloves garlic -- peeled,
- Ribs With Thai Mango Sauce RecipeIngredients: 2 sides spareribs or your favorite ribs, THAI MANGQ SAUCE, 1 cup mango puree about 2 ripe mangoes, 1/4 cup Thai or Vietnamese fish sauce, 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice, 1/4 cup light brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flavorless cooking oil, 1 tablespoon Asian chile sauce, 2 tablespoons finely minced ginger, 3 cloves garlic -- finely minced, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro sprigs METHOD:
- Ribs With Thai Red Curry Sauce RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds country-style spareribs (with bone) or your favorite ribs, *RED CURRY SAUCE* METHOD: 4 cloves garlic -- finely minced, 2 tablespoons finely minced ginger, 1/2 cup chopped roasted red bell peppers -- bottled variety, 1 cup seeded and chopped vine-ripened tomatoes, 1/4 cup finely minced lemongrass leaves, Zest from 1 lime -- minced, 1/3 cup wine vinegar, 1/4 cup Thai or Vi