Recipe Category: Cake
Serving Size : 12
- 1 package duncan hines chocolate chip
- cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 3 package (8oz) cream cheese – softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 3 eggs – lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoon duncan hines chocolate layer
- cake frosting
- mint leaves – for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 F 2.
FOR CRUST: Combine cookie mix, contents of buttery flavor packet from Mix and 1 egg in large bowl.
- Stir until thoroughly blended.
- Press into bottom of ungreased 9″ springform pan (see tip).
- Bake at 350 F for 17-20 minutes or until set and edge is light brown
- Remove from oven
INCREASE OVEN TEMPERATURE TO 450 F
FOR FILLING: Place cream cheese in large bowl.
- Beat at low speed with electric mixer; add sugar and flour gradually.
- Add beaten egg and vanilla extract, mixing ONLY until incorporated.
- Pour filling onto warm crust.
- Bake at 450 F for 10 minutes.
REDUCE OVEN TEMPERATURE TO 250 F
- Bake for 28-33 minutes longer or until cheesecake is set.
- Loosen cake from sides of pan with knife or spatula.
- Cool completely on cooling rack.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- To serve, remove sides of pan.
- Garnish with strawberry halves around edge of cheesecake.
- Heat Chocolate frosting until thin, drizzle over strawberry halves.
- Garnish with mint leaves,.
Popular Cake Recipes
Full List of Cake Recipes
Popular Cream-Cheese-Frosting Recipes
Full List of Cream-Cheese-Frosting Recipes