Looking for Lunch, Supper or Dinner ideas? King Ranch Chicken is one of many Dinner recipes we have. If your searched for chicken / king then see below.
Sorry we don’t have an image for this King Ranch Chicken recipe.
King Ranch Chicken Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword chicken
- Low Fat Tandoori Chicken With Raita Part 2 RecipeIngredients: RAITA, 1 Cup plain nonfat yogurt, 1/2 Cup chopped seeded pared, cucumber (about 1 small), 1/2 Cup chopped seeded tomato, -- (about 1 small), 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro, 1/4 Teaspoon salt, 1/4 Teaspoon ground cumin, 1/8 Teaspoon coarsely ground pepper, RAITA METHOD: Mix all ingredients., Stir immediately before serving.
- Low Fat Herb & Lemon Chicken Pasta With Broccoli & Peppers RecipeIngredients: 1/2 onion, thinly sliced, 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced, 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 1 cup lemon & herb chicken gravy, 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth, 4 cups cooked broccoli, 2 cups cubed cooked chicken, 1/2 pound gemelli, uncooked, -- or fusilli or rotoni, salt and pepper, to taste METHOD: In a large saucepan, sauté 1/2 thinly sliced onion
- Easy Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts RecipeIngredients: makes 2 main-dish servings, 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets (about 8 ounces each), ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, 1/8 teaspoon salt, freshly ground black pepper, 1 tablespoon olive oil (possibly a little more) METHOD: 1. Pat The Fillets Dry With Paper Towels, And Season On Both Sides With The Garlic Powder, Salt, And A Few Grinds Of Pepper. Set Aside., 2. Place A Small Hea
- Portuguese Chicken RecipeIngredients: METHOD:
- Portuguese Chicken In Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 1/4 lb. fryer cut up & skinned, 1/2 clove garlic, crushed, Salt and pepper to taste, Paprika to taste, 1 c. orange juice, 1/2 c. tomato puree, 2 tbsp. soy sauce, 2 tsp. prepared mustard, 1 med. green pepper, chopped, 2 sm. oranges, peeled & sectioned METHOD: Rub chicken with garlic, sprinkle with salt and pepper., Put in casserole., Mix orange juice, puree, soy sauce, mustard a