Recipes with ingredient(s): CAKE_MIX
- Blueberry Corn Muffins Recipe
- Basic Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Easy Cake Pops Recipe
- Easy Jello Poke Cake Recipe
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars Recipe
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Lemon Cake Recipes With Cake Mix
Pineapple Upside-Down Loaf Recipe – Category: Dessert
- 8 ounces pineapple rings in juice – drained
- 4 maraschino cherries – halved
- 2 pkg coffee cake mix – 10.5 oz each
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk – divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Generously butter the bottom and sides of an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan.
- Cut pineapple rings in half
- Place 4 pineapple-ring halves decoratively on the bottom of the prepared pan, and the remaining 4 halves standing along the long side of the pan.
- Place cherry halves, cut-side-down, in the center indentations of the pineapple-halves.
- Sprinkle bottom and sides of the pan with 1 1/2 packets of the crumb mixture from coffee-cake mix.
- Discard remaining crumb mixture.
- Prepare bags of coffee-cake mix with eggs as package directs, but use the milk instead of water called for.
- Squeeze batter from both bags gently over streusel, pineapple, and cherries.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Tap pan gently on counter to release any air bubbles.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes.
- With a long, serrated knife, cut the top of the bread level with the top of the pan.
- Invert bread onto a serving plate while warm.
- To serve, cut with a sharp (not serrated) knife.
Recipes similar to Lemon Cake Recipes With Cake Mix Keyword=cake-mix
- Better-Than-Sex Cake Recipe
- Coconut Pudding Cake Recipe
- Black Russian Cake Recipe
- Irresistible Company Cheesecake Recipe
- Tres Leches Cake With Cake Mix