Always a favorite, Little Mermaid Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / little, not a lot!
Sorry Little Mermaid Casserole has no pic.
Little Mermaid Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Quick Salmon Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 large can salmon, 1 long packet soda crackers, crushed, 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine milk METHOD: Butter a 1-quart casserole dish. Layer salmon, crackers and butter, ending with cracker crumbs on top. Dot with butter. Pour sweet milk over casserole until soggy. Bake about 20 minutes at 350 degrees F until casserole is set.
- Cheesy Cornbread Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 large onions, chopped, 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons milk, 2 (17 ounce) cans cream-style corn, 1 (16 ounce) package corn muffin mix or 2 package jiffy mix, 1 cup sour cream, 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese METHOD: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish., In a medium skillet sauté the onions in the butter until golden; set
- Doritos Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound hamburger, 1 can cheddar cheese soup, 1 can celery soup, 1 can ro-tel tomatoes METHOD: Plain Doritos, crushed, Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., Brown and drain hamburger. Add Cheddar cheese soup, celery soup and tomatoes. Mix well, then pour into a baking dish, alternating layers of the soup mix and Doritos. Start with soup mix and finish with soup mix. Bake for 30 minutes
- Hot Shrimp Salad Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound frozen shrimp (cooked), 2 cups diced celery, 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts, 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped, 2 tablespoons grated onion, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated, 1 cup crushed unsalted potato chips METHOD: Combine shrimp, celery, water chestnuts and eggs. Blend mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and onio
- Quick Mex Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3 cups fritos, 2 cans tamales, 1 large onion, chopped, 2 cans chili, 1 cup grated monterey jack or cheddar cheese METHOD: Put 2 cups corn chips, which are crushed a little, in the bottom of a 2 quart casserole. Arrange tamales over them. Cover tamales with chopped onions. Pour chili over this. Top with remaining chips and cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes., Serves 4 to