From around the world, your recipe results for Low Calorie Deviled Eggs with options on Eggs, Eggs, Low. Sorry for the lack of pictures for Low Calorie Deviled Eggs – we will improve that as soon as we can!
- Low Fat Low-fat Deviled Eggs RecipeIngredients: 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons yellow mustard, 2 tablespoons chopped chives, 1 tablespoon sour cream, 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce METHOD: Place eggs in large saucepan with cool water to cover. Cover pan; heat to, boiling over high heat. Remove from heat; let eggs sit in water 18 minutes., Cool eggs under cold running
- Indian Broken Egg Curry RecipeIngredients: 2 inch ginger , 2 garlic cloves , 2 onions, chopped , 4 Tbs. ghii , 1 lb. tomatoes, skinned, chopped , 1 bunch coriander leaves, chopped , 4 chiles, green, fresh, chopped , salt to taste , 3 C. coconut milk , 6 eggs METHOD: Grind ginger and garlic together to make a paste. , Fry onions in ghii until golden. , Add ginger/garlic paste and tomatoes and let simmer until
- Indian Bengali Duck Egg Curry RecipeIngredients: 6 duck eggs , 4 medium sized potatoes , 11/2 tbsp cooking oil , 1 tbsp minced onion , 1/2 tbsp minced garlic , 1/2 tbsp minced ginger , 3/4 tsp turmeric , 1/2 tsp sugar , 1 tbsp beaten natural yoghurt , 2 green chillies , 1/2 tsp hot chilli powder , 2 bay leaves , 1 tsp coriander powder , 2 tsp cumin powder , 1/2 tsp ground black pepper , 1/2 tsp tomato pur?e , 1 cup
- Indian Egg Pakora RecipeIngredients: hardboiled eggs , 1 cup besan(bengal gram flour) , 1/4 cup water , 2 tsp red chilli powder , 1 tsp cumin seeds , A pinch of hing(asoefetida) , Salt to taste , Oil for deep frying METHOD: Make a small slit on each egg. This is to prevent the oil from splurting when the egg is deep fried. , Made a thick batter with the water, flour, red chilli powder, cumin, hing and salt.
- Low Fat Tex-mex Scrambled Eggs RecipeIngredients: 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, 3 corn tortillas (about 6 inches in, ), cut into thin strips, , 1/4 cup chopped onion (about 1 small), 2 cups Egg Substitute or cholesterol-, free product, 1/2 jalapeno chili, seeded and chopped, 1 cup salsa, 1/4 cup lowfat sour cream, 2 tablespoons chopped green onions, -- (with tops) METHOD: Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.,
- Spinach and Egg Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, 1 (15 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup, 1 tablespoon mustard, 1/2 pound deli ham, cut into 1/4-inch cubes, 4 hardboiled eggs, chopped or sliced preheat oven to 350 degrees f. METHOD: In large saucepan, cook spinach according to package direction; drain well. Stir in soup, mustard and ham. Pour into a 9-inch square baking pan. Top with eggs.
- Indian Egg Akoori RecipeIngredients: 1 onion, sliced finely , 2 chopped green chillies , 1-2 flakes garlic, chopped finely , 1/4 " ginger , chopped finely , Salt and pepper to taste , A little garam masala powder , 4 eggs , 2 tbsp cooking oil/ghee(clarified butter) METHOD: Heat the oil and fry the onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies till the onions turn brown in color. , Take the pan off the heat, ad
- Low Fat Eggs And Peppers RecipeIngredients: 1 teaspoon olive or vegetable oil, 1 small onion, thinly sliced, 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch, strips, 1/2 green bell pepper, cut, into 1/4-inch strips, 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut, into 1/4-inch strips, 1 small tomato, cut into 1-inch, pieces, 2 cups Egg Substitute or cholesterol-, free egg product, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper METHOD: Heat oil in 10-inch non
More Recipes with keyword(s) Eggs
- Calories per Egg
- Protein in 1 Egg White Boiled
- How Many Calories in two Boiled Eggs
- How Much Protein in a large Egg
- How Much Fat in a Hard Boiled Egg
- Calories in 3 Boiled Eggs
- KCal an Egg
- Low Fat Scrambled Egg Pockets Recipe
- Calories in 3 Egg Omelette
- How Many Grams Fat in one Egg