From around the world, your recipe results for Low Calorie Veggie Dip with options on Low Calorie, Low, International Recipes. Sorry for the lack of pictures for Low Calorie Veggie Dip – we will improve that as soon as we can!
- Low Country Shrimp Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds shrimp, 2 cups bread crumbs, 2 cups tomato juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 3 tablespoons butter, 1 tablespoon hot sauce, 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce, 1 cup ketchup METHOD: Cook and peel shrimp. Mix all ingredients together. Bake in a casserole for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F., Serves 8.
- Low Fat Baklava Low Cal Version RecipeIngredients: 1/2 pound shelled pistachio nuts, ground, 3 tablespoons sugar, 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1 1/2 tablespoons rose water, 1/2 pound filo dough, 1/2 cup low-calorie margarine, melted, rose water syrup, whole cloves (optional) METHOD: This rich-tasting baklava contains half the amount of sugar and a fraction of the, fat you would normally use, thanks to reduced fats, sugar, and nu
More for Low
More Recipes with keyword(s) Low Calorie
- Low Calorie Turkey Chili
- Low Calorie Spaghetti Sauce
- Low Calorie Pizza Crust
- Low Calorie Recipes With Ground Turkey
- Low Calorie Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Low Calorie Breakfast Casserole
- Low Calorie Peanut Sauce
- Low Calorie Broccoli Soup
- Low Calorie Alfredo Sauce
- Low Calorie Food For Breakfast