Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Alfredo Sauce are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients alfredo sauce / sauce.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Alfredo Sauce Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Alfredo Sauce
- Italian Alfredos Noodles RecipeIngredients: 1 pound fettuccine, 1/4 teaspoon oregano, 1 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 cup butter, 1/2 cup light cream, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 cup grated mozarella, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 cup fresh grated romano METHOD: Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add mushrooms, salt, pepper, oregano and garlic. Saute for five minutes. Add cream and cook for two minutes, sti
- Italian Fettuccine Alfredo RecipeIngredients: 4 tablespoon butter, salt and pepper to taste, 1/2 cup heavy cream, 8 ounce fettuccine, 6 tablespoon parmesan cheese METHOD: Melt butter in a small saucepan over a low heat. Off the heat add the cream and the grated parmesan. Put back on the fire to heat the sauce through and melt the cheese. Do not boil. Stir in the salt and pepper. Cook the fettuccine in plenty of boiling salte
- Italian Fettucini Alfredo RecipeIngredients: 1 pint 1/2 and 1/2, 3/4 cup parmegiana cheese, 1 stick sweet butter, 12 ounce fettucini noodles (green are, 1/2 pound chopped ham, best - the fresher the, 1 pint heavy cream, better) METHOD: In a pan, saute the ham in butter for 5 min. Turn off heat. Add the rest of ingredients and serve with HOT pasta. Serve immediately., In a pan, saute the ham in butter for 5 min., Turn off he
- Low Fat Alfredo Sauce RecipeIngredients: 1 can Evaporated skim milk, 6 ounces Parmesan cheese, low fat Pepper to, -- taste METHOD: Warm milk, add cheese until melted and thickened. Add pepper. I usually add a, medium white sauce to make more and lighten the taste. Also, crab meat, broccoli,, spinach, mushrooms can be added; mixed or separately. Have fun with it and pour, over pasta. (White sauce is also good made with e
- Low Fat Classic Alfredo Sauce RecipeIngredients: 1 cup Skimmed milk, 1/2 cup Lowfat cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon Cornstarch, 1/4 teaspoon Salt, 1/8 teaspoon Pepper, 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese METHOD: Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Pour, mixture into a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until heated through and, smooth, stirring occasionally. Serve with
- Low Fat Guilt Free Linguine Alfredo RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup oil-purpose flour, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, --or 2 garlic cloves, minced, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 14 1/2 ounces chicken broth, 1/3 cup plain yogurt, 6 cups hot cooked linguine, --about 12 ounces dry, -- cooked without salt, 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, divided, chopped fresh parsley METHOD: 1.In medium saucepan, gradually mix broth into flour, garlic and pepper u