Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Apricot Meringue Squares are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients apricots / squares.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Apricot Meringue Squares Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword apricots
- Apricot Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 large can apricot halves, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1 stack ritz crackers, 4 to 5 tablespoons butter METHOD: Place drained apricot halves in a greased casserole dish. Sprinkle with the 1/2 cup sugar. Crush the entire stack of crackers and sprinkle over sugar and apricots. Top off with pats of butter. Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 30 minutes., Serves 8 to 10.
- Easy Double Apricot Glazed Ham RecipeIngredients: 1 cup dried apricots (6 oz.), 1 cup chicken broth or natural goodness chicken broth, 1?2 cup firmly packed brown sugar, 6 - 8 lb. fully cooked whole boneless ham, 2 tbsp. butter or margarine, 1?2 cup finely chopped shallots, 2 jars (12 oz. each) apricot preserves (about 2 cups), 1?4 cup dijon mustard, 2 tsp. grated orange rind, place apricots and broth in microwave-safe measuring
- Low Fat Apricot Grilling Sauce Base RecipeIngredients: 16 ounces apricot halves, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped, 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper METHOD: To make the grilling sauce base, puree apricot haves with their liquid in a blender or food processor; reserve., Saute onion and garlic in oil until translucent., Stir in reserved apricot puree., Yields 2 1/2 cups., (From C
- Low Fat Apricot Meringue Squares RecipeIngredients: 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, 1/4 cup margarine, softened, 1 egg white, 2 egg whites, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1/2 cup apricot jam, 3 tablespoons miniature semisweet, chocolate chips METHOD: Heat oven to 350 degrees., Spray square pan, 9 X 9 X 2 inches, with nonstick cooking spray., Mix flour, powdered sugar, margarine and 1 egg white., Press in pan., Bake abo
- Low Fat Lemon Ginger Trifle With Apricots RecipeIngredients: 3/4 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 1/4 cups water, 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 2 teaspoons margarine, 1 1/2 teaspoons grated gingerroot or, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/2 package whipped (2.8-ounce size), topping mix (1 envelope), 8 cups -- , 1 1 inch cubes angel food cake, 6 large apricots, thinly sliced*, *Substitute, 1 can apricot
- Low Fat Pork And Apricot Salad RecipeIngredients: 16 ounces unpeeled apricot halves, -- in natural juice, 2 cups cooked pork tenderloin, --cut into 1/2-inch cubes, 2 cups blanched broccoli florets, 1 cup sliced celery, 2 teaspoons soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, 1 dash white pepper METHOD: 1.Drain apricots, reserving 1/2 cup syrup., In large bowl, place pork, apricot halves, broccoli and celery., 2.Combine reserved syrup
- Low Fat Roasted Pork With Apricots RecipeIngredients: 1 cup low-sodium chicken stock, plus 2 tablespoons, -- divided, 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves, 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin, 1 1/2 pound pork loin, -- separable lean only, -- rolled and tied, nonstick cooking spray, 1/4 cup chopped onion, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, 1 cup orange juice, 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce, 1/2 cup julienned dried apricot halves, 1/
- Low Fat Southern-style Apricot Grilling Sauce RecipeIngredients: apricot grilling sauce base, 8 ounces tomato sauce, 1/4 cup honey, 1 1/2 tablespoon worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, 1 teaspoon dried basil, 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, 1 teaspoon salt METHOD: In a saucepan, combine grilling sauce base with remaining ingredients., Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally., Store tightly covered in refrigerator., Yields 2
- Ribs Crusted With Apricot Glaze RecipeIngredients: 2 sides pork baby back ribs or your favorite ribs, SPICY APRICOT GLAZE, 16 dried apricots, 1 1/2 cups apricot nectar, 3/4 cup sugar, 1/2 cup white distilled vinegar, 1/2 cup water, 1 tablespoon Asian chile sauce (1 to 2), 1 teaspoon salt, 1/3 cup finely minced ginger, 3 cloves garlic -- minced, 2 tablespoons white sesame seeds, 2 green onions green and white parts, minced, 1/4 cup mi