Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Beef Stew are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients beef stew / beef.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Beef Stew Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword beef-stew
- Beef Stew Casserole RecipeIngredients: yield: 8 servings, 2 pounds beef (for stew), cut into bite-size cubes, 1 1/2 cups thickly sliced carrots, 2 onions, coarsely chopped, 4 to 6 potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and cubed, 1 cup chopped celery, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup burgundy wine, 1/2 cup water, 1 dried bay leaf, crumbled fine preheat oven to 250 degrees f.
- Easy Herb Simmered Beef Stew RecipeIngredients: 2 lb. beef for stew, cut into 1 cubes freshly ground pepper, 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour, 2 tbsp. olive oil, 3 cups thickly sliced mushrooms, 3 cloves garlic, minced, 1/2 tsp. each dried marjoram, thyme and rosemary leaves, crushed, 1 bay leaf, 1 can (14 oz.) beef broth or lower sodium beef broth, 3 cups fresh or frozen baby carrots, 12 whole baby red-skinned potatoes, with a strip of
- Easy Old-Fashioned Beef Stew RecipeIngredients: makes 6 to 8 servings, 3 pounds boneless beef chuck, ¾ teaspoon salt, freshly ground black pepper, 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil (possibly a little more), 2 medium red or yellow onions, chopped, 3 tablespoons unbleached all-purpose flour, 3 to 4 cups beef broth (boxed, canned, or reconstituted from bouillon), 1 tablespoon tomato paste, 1 tablespoon minced garlic (about 3 good-sized cl
- Low Fat Beef Stew RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds medium new potatoes, scrubbed, 2 1/2 pounds beef stew meat, --cut into 1-inch cubes, -- trimmed of excess fat, 3 medium onions, quartered, 1 tablespoon minced garlic, 1/2 pound mushrooms, quartered, 14 ounces tomatoes, coarsely chopped, 1/2 cup beef stock, 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce, 2 bay leaves, 1 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, 1 teaspoon dry mustard, 1 cup frozen gree
- Portuguese Beef Stew Portuguese Style RecipeIngredients: 1 lb. stew meat, Potatoes, 1 sm. onion, 3 sm. cloves garlic, 1/2 c. white wine, 2 tbsp. tomato paste, Pepper and salt to taste METHOD: In a pan add a little cooking oil, let it get hot., Then add the stew meat., The flame should be low., Let meat brown, then cut up the onion and add it to the meat, also add the garlic, and wine., Make sure to stir every once in a while., Also, ad