Recipe Category: Low-Fat
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 habanero, chopped, or jalapeno chili pepper
- 1 cup black beans, canned or cooked
- 1 cup chicken stock
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Saute garlic, onion and chili pepper until soft.
- Add beans and stock.
- Cook 15 minutes.
- In blender, process mixture until smooth.
- Season with sat and pepper to taste.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Preparation time: About 10 minutes.
- Cooking time: 20 minutes.
- Per serving: About 104 cal, 7 g pro, 16 g car, 1 g fat, 9% cal from fat, 1 mg chol, 696 mg sod, 6 g fiber.
Popular Low-Fat Recipes
Full List of Low-Fat Recipes
Popular Chili Recipes
Full List of Chili Recipes