Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Caraway Biscuits are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients biscuits / caraway.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Caraway Biscuits Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword biscuits
- Beef Biscuit Casserole RecipeIngredients: 8 ouncse canned, diced green chiles, 1 pound monterey jack cheese, coarsely grated, 1 pound cheddar cheese, coarsely grated, 3/4 cup evaporated milk, 4 eggs, separated, 1 tablespoon flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced METHOD: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F., Mix chiles and cheeses and put into a buttered shallow casserole., In a small bowl comb
- Low Fat Caraway Biscuits RecipeIngredients: 2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 cup whole-wheat flour, 4 teaspoons caraway seeds, 2 teaspoons baking soda, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 1/2 cups buttermilk, 3 tablespoons honey, 2 tablespoons canola oil, 1 tablespoon freshly grated orange zest METHOD: 1.Preheat oven to 400°F., Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat it with nonstick spray., 2.In a mixing bowl, whisk all-purpose and whole-wheat flou
- Low Fat Classic Biscuits RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup reduced-fat cream cheese, -- not nonfat, --2 ounces, 2 tablespoons butter, slightly softened, 2 cups all-purpose soft-wheat flour, plus 1 tablespoon, 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 3/4 cup buttermilk, plus 1 tablespoon METHOD: 1.In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, butter and I tablespoon flour with a fork until well combined., C
- Low Fat Low-fat Sweet-Potato Biscuits RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon shortening, 1 cup flour, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 2 teaspoons sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 cup cooked, mashed sweet potato, 1/4 cup milk (1/4 to 1/3) METHOD: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease baking sheets or line with, parchment paper., Sift together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt; cut in shortening, with a pastry blender or fork, until mixture resembles
- Low Fat Sour Cream Biscuits RecipeIngredients: 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons firm margarine, 1/2 cup lowfat sour cream, 1/3 cup skim milk METHOD: Heat oven to 450 degrees., Mix flour, baking powder and salt in large bowl., Cut in margarine with pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs., Mix sour cream and milk until smooth., Stir sour cream mixture into
- Low Fat Vermont Quark Biscuits RecipeIngredients: 2 cups all-purpose flour, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 cup quark cheese, 2/3 cup water METHOD: 1.Preheat oven to 450°F., 2.Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a large bowl., 3.In a small bowl, whisk quark and water., 4.Make a well in the dry ingredients., Add quark mixture and stir with a fork just until blended., (Do no
- Portuguese Biscuits 2 RecipeIngredients: METHOD:
- Portuguese Biscuits RecipeIngredients: 3 c. flour, 1/2 c. sugar, 3 tsp. baking powder, 1/2 tsp. salt, 3/4 c. Crisco, Cut in Crisco like you would for pie crust. Mix 2 eggs, little milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract; add to flour mixture. Roll into balls and bake on greased cookie sheet at 375 degrees about 15 to 20 minutes. (NOTE: If mixture is a little dry, add more milk.)FROSTING:, Confectioner's sugar, Almond extract, Mi