Recipe Category: Low-Fat
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, about 1 1/4 pounds
- 1/4 cup all-purpose white flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 3/4 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grained dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- To flour and cook chicken breasts, follow Basic Recipe.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add onions to the skillet and cook about 3 minutes, stirring, until they are softened and begins to color.
- Add chicken broth and mustard and bring the sauce to a simmer.
- Cook about 4 minutes, or until the sauce is reduced and thickened slightly.
- Add sour cream and stir just to heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken breasts.
- Per serving: About 203 calories, 24g protein, 10g carbohydrate, 6g fat, 27% calories from fat, 57mg cholesterol, 779mg sodium, 1g fiber
Popular Low-Fat Recipes
Full List of Low-Fat Recipes
Popular Dinner Recipes
Full List of Dinner Recipes