Recipe Category: Low-Fat
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, about 1 1/4 pounds
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 anchovy fillets, rinsed, patted dry and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons black olives, pitted, and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- To flour and cook chicken breasts, follow Basic Recipe.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Add garlic and anchovies to the skillet and cook, stirring, about 30 seconds, until garlic is lightly colored.
- Add wine, broth and tomato paste; stir until paste has dissolved.
- Add olives, pine nuts and pepper; bring the sauce to a simmer.
- Cook over medium heat about 4 minutes, or until the sauce has reduced and thickened.
- Stir in parsley and spoon the sauce over the chicken breasts.
- Per serving: About 209, 23g protein, 8g carbohydrate, 7g fat, 30% calories from fat, 59mg cholesterol, 787mg sodium, 1g fiber
Popular Low-Fat Recipes
Full List of Low-Fat Recipes
Popular Dinner Recipes
Full List of Dinner Recipes