Recipe Category: Chicken
- 3/4 cups orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- 4 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 10 ounces fresh spinach leaves, washed and drained
- 3 medium oranges, peeled and, sectioned
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced, and separated into rings
- In small bowl, combine marmalade, lemon juice and mustard; reserve 2/3 cup mixture.
- Prepare and heat grill until coals turn gray or follow directions for gas or electric grill.
- Grill chicken until tender, about 10 minutes per side, basting frequently with 1/3 cup lemon-juice mixture.
- Arrange spinach, oranges and onion on 4 individual serving plates.
- Slice each chicken breast crosswise; place on top of salads.
- Drizzle with remaining 2/3 cup lemon-juice mixture.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes.
- Cooking time: 20 minutes.
- Per serving: About 370 cal, 21 g pro, 59 g car, 2 g fat, 5% cal from fat, 68 mg chol, 219 mg sod, 7 g fiber.